Epilogue

The search for the diamond was called off. There was no evidence that the diamond had gone down with the ship. So what was the point to keep searching? With all evidence Katerina had given him, it sounded like Richard still had it. So who knows where it was?

"You know I was saving this for when I found the diamond." Brock said showing Caroline his cigar.

Seeing as how he didn't need it anymore, he threw it in the ocean.

"I'm sorry." Caroline said.

"Three years I've thought of nothing except Titanic but I never got it." Brock said. "I never let it in."

Caroline could only feel bad for him. This seemed to be his passion but now he had to call the whole thing off. At the stern of the ship, Katerina walked up to the railing in her nightgown. No one knew she was out there. She carefully climbed onto the first bar of the railing and looked over the sea. She opened her hand to reveal the diamond in perfect condition. Katerina had found this in the pocket of Richard's coat. But only she knew about it. She never told Jack nor Cal she had it. There were time in her life when she considered selling it but she didn't.

While it would've helped when Katerina, Cal, and Jack had money problems, it only reminded Richard of how much she grew rely on Richard when they were engaged. So she kept it, continuing to remind herself that she didn't need money to get by. All she needed was Jack and Cal, no matter how rich or poor they were. But now that she no longer needed it, she threw it into the ocean, where it belongs. And she satisfied with her choice. She went back to her room she went to sleep forever.

On her bedside table were all her photos of her, Cal, and Jack through the years. They did everything Jack said they would do. They drank cheap beer, rode on the rollercoaster at Coney Island, and rode horses the proper way. But it didn't end there. They would marry and have children, Jack had to Cal and Katerina that night. The three had lived long and happy lives. Jack and Cal only left Katerina early due to old age. But Katerina kept going for them, wanting to tell their story before she joined him.

After she had done that. Now it was off to meet them again. The decaying Titanic became new again as Katerina made her way to the Grand Staircase. The doors opened for her when she saw everyone that was on the Titanic waiting for her. The band, the maids, William, Rose, Tommy, Fabrizio, Mr. Modoch, Mr. Andrews, the Captain, and many more. But Jack and Cal were at the clock, waiting for her, looking young again. They turned to her and gave both of their hands. She took both of them and the three kissed, finally reunited again. Nothing would keep them apart ever again.

The End