three.

narrative

narrative.

"yes, we're here with breaking news in the south side of Chicago. police were called to the scene when neighbors called saying they heard gunshots at a party that was going on in this area." the news reporter spoke. von & benji sat on the couch as they watched.

"mmm, shit." kayla hissed. she moved as she felt a stinging sensation in her shoulder. she touched as she felt her shoulder bandaged up. KNOCK! KNOCK! "yeah, who is it?" she rolled over. "it's me, tierra. can i come in?" her light voice asked. "yeah, come in." she walked in as kayla grabbed her phone off your nightstand.

"how are you feelin'?" she asked. "mmcht, y'all acting like the bullet went through me or a'ssum. it only grazed my shoulder." she rolled her eyes. footsteps could be heard as you turned over to see benji & von at your door. "can we come in?" benji asked as he pouted.

kayla rolled her eyes as she chuckled at her little brother's antics. "c'mon." she laughed as she stretched her arms to hug her brother but quickly hissed due to the pain in her shoulder.

"take it slow kay." benji spoke. von sat next to tierra as she played with his hair. "i shoulda never let you come wit' me if this was finna happen." he exhaled. "mmcht, here you go wit' dis shit." kayla rolled her eyes.

"it's da truth doe. yo ass like to act like you got it like that when you don't." von spoke. "tuh, nigga i don't even wanna be apart of this shit. it's cause yo ass that i'm wrapped in dis shit. life or death." she scoffed.

"kayla monét. i'm talking to you." he shouted as he followed after you. "and dayvon curtis, i don't give not 2 fucks." she threw her essentials hoodie with grey shorts with her gray protection pack newbies on.

he was about to say something until he softened by tierra's touch. "baby, let her go. she needs time to cool off." she said as she hugged von. all he did was sigh & followed tierra to his room.

kayla's pov ( 2nd person )

' all for you by amaria ft destin conrad '
is now playing..

you got into your car & just drove. you did this whenever you felt overwhelmed, upset, or stressed. at the moment, you were feeling all three. you & dayvon would get into arguments like these once in a while.

you sighed as burning tears streamed down your face. it hurted you sometimes. you knew von didn't mean no harm though. it was his older brother antics however, it still stung but you all didn't know any better.

' mytwin🕷️ ' incoming ft call

you looked down as you seen as ny's contact appeared across your screen. you picked up as you came towards a red light. "yooo, how you feelin kay?" she asked as you picked up. "man, my shoulder is ite. shit lowkey hurt though." you hissed as you tried to stretch it.