The Start

My name was Stephen Raurent, and I cheated on my wife, Allison... One day, as I was boning a chick named Maria,Allison walked in on it.
   " Stephen! Who the fuck is the bimbo?! I'm supposed to be your exclusive sex release...  shut up,why are you doing this?"Allison's tender voice displays the utter rage and ennui of  a scorned woman. That was when I knew that I was in trouble,  eyes deep specifically.
     I have a drink and feel off, I pass out from something in the wine and feel surrounded by darkness. When I awaken, I feel a lot of tension all over my body.

      My eyes open, and I glance down at myself. I'm in a blue dress with white ribbon tied around me, a pair of white tights and teal high heels. Allison lays next to me, her fingers running down my body.
       " Baby, you screwed up, so you need to repent... That's why you are now going to be Stephanie,  my housewife. You're going to live as her until I think that you are done with it.  Your debt to me,that is. I'm holding you accountable for being with the hooker! Don't fuss about being a woman, or your punishment will be extended. Do you understand?" Her soft voice speaks with firmness, and with control.

   I grimace and plea to be released from the tight outfit and be allowed to live as I want to. She grabs me, and teaches me how to cook and clean the house. I walk around in the heels and learn to serve her every desire.