𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Enid groaned sleepily as she woke up, pulling herself into a sitting position and running a hand through her messed up hair. Since they didn't have classes today, Enid didn't have her alarm set, and even if she did, Wednesday would've turned it off to keep it from waking Mara up. The brunette was still fast asleep in Wednesday's bed, catching up on her many missed hours of sleep.

Enid blinked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes and staring across the room at Wednesday. Her gaze flicked back and forth between the goth girl and the lump in her bed, and as her sleep wore off, it finally clicked.

"Oh my god, Mara's sleeping in your bed!" Enid exclaimed, still not awake enough to realize she should keep it down. Enid popped up out of her bed, hurrying over to the edge of the tape border to stare at Wednesday.

"And I'd like to keep it that way," Wednesday snapped with a glare, keeping her voice low so as to not wake Mara up.

"Sorry.." Enid whispered sheepishly, realizing how loud she'd been.

"She needs to catch up on her sleep, which would be easier if you would be quiet for once," Wednesday narrowed her eyes at the blonde before turning back around in her seat to continue to study the book that was open on her desk.

She would've been done looking through it by now if she hadn't stopped every two minutes to look over at Mara and make sure she wasn't having another nightmare.

"So..." Enid whispered, clasping her hands in front of her and leaning over the tape line. "Mara's sleeping in your bed-"

"How observant of you," Wednesday deadpanned, not looking up from the book.

"You let Mara sleep in your bed," Enid stated, a grin growing on her face.

"For your information, she asked if she could sleep in the dorm to help with her nightmares, and I would rather she didn't sleep on the floor," Wednesday stated, as if it were obvious.

"So she slept in your bed... and you-" Enid's grin grew bigger and she wiggled her eyebrows at Wednesday.

"I didn't sleep with her, if that's what you're insinuating," Wednesday cut Enid off. "I had more important things to do," Wednesday gestured to the book in front of her with a cold stare.

"And I still do. I need you to stop disturbing me," Wednesday reminded Enid when the werewolf opened her mouth to say something else. "Don't wake Mara up," Wednesday warned her with a glare.

Normally, Enid would've found Wednesday's dismissal of her to be annoying, but she was far too focused on Mara's sleeping situation to care about that. Enid merely shrugged and turned back to her side of the room, quickly getting ready and rushing out of the dorm without another word.

Wednesday watched the girl leave, rolling her eyes when the door shut loudly before glancing over at Mara, relieved to see that she was still asleep.

"Breathe a word of this to anyone and I'll kill you," Wednesday threatened Thing when she turned around to see him looking at her (if the disembodied hand could even look at someone). "I do not care about her," Wednesday insisted when Thing continued to sign to her.

When Thing continued to talk, Wednesday turned in her chair to face him, glaring daggers at the hand. Thing froze before quickly scurrying away, the quiet sound of his fingers pitter pattering against the floor fading away as he moved out of the dorm to follow after Enid.

*•.¸♡ ----------------------------- ♡¸.•*

"Yoko!" Enid knocked on the vampire's door, having decided to talk to her in person when she hadn't answered any of her texts. Enid had tried to wait until she texted back, but with this big of news, she'd gotten too impatient.