Chapter 10

November 4th 2085...

Christopher: Your Car was taken here last night and the Caravan Office reported that one of their Caravan's was attacked by Reno's Legion.

Robert: Where is his Hideout on my Pip-Boy?

Christopher: Howard's Junkyard was taken over by Reno's Legion, their leader Dave Reno is one savage Psychopath.

Robert pushes a button on his Pip-Boy fast traveling to Howard's Junkyard...

A few Legionnaires finds Robert and knocks him out from behind...

Reno's Legionnaire Lieutenant: Our Boss will love to know a Kid was found sneaking around.

Reno's Legionnaire Sergeant: Escort the unconscious Prisoner to Dave Reno.

Reno's Legionnaires escorts Robert to Dave Reno's Throne Room...

Dave Reno: Who is this Child you have brought to me?

Reno's Legionnaire Recruit #1: We caught this Kid sneaking around so we knocked him unconscious.

Reno's Legionnaire Recruit #2: What should we do with this Prisoner sir?

Dave Reno: Take his clothes off and put the Legionnaire Uniform on him, we just got ourselves a new recruit.

Reno's Legionnaires takes the unconscious Robert to the armory and strips him naked and puts a Legionnaire Uniform on him...

Reno's Legionnaires puts a shock collar on Robert and puts him in a jail cage...

A few minutes later...

Tiara: The whole Town was falling apart as a Tsunami was calling our names and I had to try to escort as many people as I could to a Vault.

Tiara finds Howard's Junkyard and attaches a silencer on her Rifle shooting Legionnaires guarding the Junkyard...

Tiara sneaks into Howard's Junkyard and finds an unconscious Robert in a Jail Cell...

Tiara opens the Jail Cell and deactivates the shock collar...

Tiara picks up Robert and takes him out of the Junkyard...

Tiara pushes a button on Robert's Pip-Boy to teleport to Vault F...

November 5th 2085...

Robert wakes up in his old bedroom in Vault F...

Robert stands up realizing he's in Vault F...

Robert: How did I get here?

A Child enters Robert's Bedroom...

Child: Tiara brought you here when you were captured by Reno's Legionnaires.

Robert: Where is Tiara now?

Child: She left yesterday after she brought you here she wanted you to meet her at Molly's Coffee Shop when you wake up.

Robert looks at his Pip-Boy's Map and teleports to Molly's Coffee Shop...

Tiara: It's good you are awake, I got you Donuts.

Robert eating Donuts...

Robert: What now?

Tiara: Why are you asking me?

Robert: Because I don't know what to do.

Tiara: You got a lot of locations you haven't discovered yet.

Robert: Yeah, I was hoping to go to the Healdsburg Museum.

Tiara: Sounds like fun, meet me at the Healdsburg Hotel tonight.