Bucciarati is coming, Part 1

"Sometimes human life is nothing to treasure, especially those who abandoned their own humanity to become worthless trash. People cannot judge me for feeling that way, and cleaning up such creatures is my job here." You mumbled to yourself as you were standing at a public restroom, washing your bloodied hands.

Sighing Pericolo shook his head, wearing janitor attire before he handed you the agreed amount. "What need is a moral high ground if you end up dirtying your own hands for it. You are a young woman, must be in your mid twenties at best. What is a young lass doing here. The mafia is no place for you." Shaking his head he looked at you earnestly.

"With all due respect sir, I am afraid that I do not understand you." You grinned, drying your hands with your handkerchief. "You will not believe how much blood is on my hands already. And mostly, I do not regret it as long as I can protect those I care about." Laughing he only observed you as you put your coat back on.

"I do realize, you work under Polpo as of now, but he informed me of a job, you will have to get on soon. He favors you together with one of his other... trustees. The details are as of now is confidential, you will be informed soon."

"Thank you for your time, sir." You shook his hand firmly, pocketing the money as Pericolo exited the public restroom, getting out of earshot. "I hope you do not mind me taking out more of your men then. I swear to uproot Passione from deep within, to keep everyone safe." This time your smile was filled with darkness as you thought about the promise you made to Caesar, to keep the city safe and people away from criminality as much as you could.... Especially Giorno. "That man is a fool." You chuckled to yourself. "A few words and a few smiles, a sob story worth a Hollywood screenplay is all it takes and they hand me a gun. Those people are rotten from the inside out." Clicking your tongue you walked over to a closed bathroom stall, kicking against the door as you heard a startled gasp.

It was a greasy man of slim stature, a pink tie loosely wrapped around his neck and green hair tied into two braids, contrasting the bright yellow, dirty suit he wore.

"WHAT THE H-" The man's voice screamed as you heard a thud as you pushed open the door, the man ready with a bat in his hands, coming in swinging full force.

"And I suppose I cannot let you leave." You smiled apologetically as you ducked underneath, making him loose balance, stumbling back into the stall as you took your time to properly take in his features, recognizing him from various police files you had investigated upon while still in the Speedwagon Foundation as well as him hanging around the buildings you made a visit to today...

"To tail me, you must be a fool, you do not even belong to Passione? A simple henchman maybe, let me guess who sent you... you could not be Polpo's? Did I not tell you time and time again that it is useless as long as nobody is backing you? Muda, muda..... You criminal record is truly vile, twenty sexual assaults, fifty rape accounts and you are still walking on the street, but do not worry. You will soon find where you belong, since I let you go the first time and you do not learn." You spat out, frowning as you noticed his shot up veins and bloody eyes, him clearly being under some kind of influence if drugs. "Do you want to end up in the gutter, let me help you?" You grinned, eyes flashing black as your golden Stand appeared next to you, choking him to his death as you turned around, listening to his desperate groans and gasps until his body went limp.

Taking out your silver pocket watch you rolled your shoulders back, before looking up. "Koichi must have arrived at the airport by now. I should meet him at the hotel, but...." You looked back at the corpse on the ground. "I would have to take care of this mess first." Groaning you pulled out your phone... "Sir, someone ambushed me right after the deal with carpo Pericolo, he overheard confidential information." You changed your voice as it became sickeningly sweet, with a hint of fake innocence."