9. Constellations.

Start from the beginning

Ella walked over to where Hershel was after hearing some commotion. Beth started crying, maggie was so close to aswell. "Do something! Someone help!" Beth cried out. Carl ran to get someone and Lori rushed in, checking his pulse. She started giving him cpr but Ella's never heard of it, she just tilted her head in confusion.

"Was lori kissing Hershel..?" she thought to herself, eyes widening. Lori started pumping his chest, whispering 'come on' repeatedly. She then tried giving him mouth to mouth once again.

Hershel gasped, wrapping his arms around lori. "No!" Beth shouted. Ella flinched as Maggie pulled her away from him. The girls stood back in fear. Hershels eyes were open for a split second then he started snoring.

Ella looked over at Carl, he had his gun out pointing to Hershel. He was ready to put him down if anything happened. "Is he okay?" Ella asked, hoping for anyone to answer, something good. "Hopefully." maggie answered still in a bit of shock. Glenn had come back, he was talking to carl and a few minutes later rick t-dog and daryl came back aswell. "Hershel stopped breathing. Mom saved him." Carl told to his dad. "It's true." Glenn nodded his head. Rick walked into the cell, "Still no fever." said lori.

Everyone stared at him. Hershel was making a few quiet snores and grunts. Everyone was silent. Hershel opened his eyes slowly, "Daddy?" maggie said. Beth walked over hurriedly next to her, "Daddy." she smiled as her eyes lit up. Hershel was alive, luckily. Rick unlocked his cuffs, hershel reached his hand out, rick grabbing it smiling at him.  Maggie and beth gave eachother a hug, Rick and carl a smile. Lori just walked out. It was a sweet moment for them, like a miracle, but it wouldn't be long til something else happens.

Ella walked out and sat at the steps again. Glenn followed her and sat next to her. "Whats on your mind?" he questioned.

"Nothin'." she replied looking down at her shoes. They were still worn out, more than ever now.

"Hey. I won't tell anyone." he insisted, looking at her.

"I wanna learn how to fight, I wanna help." she kicked a small pebble down the stairs, making a clinking noise. "It ain't fair I have to be the one stayin' back."

"Thats something you'd have to talk to Rick Daryl or Maggie about," He said, nervously.

"Why not you? You're apart of the group too. Aren't you?" Ella looked up at him.

"Well Maggie would kill me if she found out I was teaching you how to fight," he joked making ella laugh. "Maybe I could teach you a few stuff. Just don't tell anyone." Glenn gave a stiff nod, lowering his voice.

"Promise!" Ella held her pinky out, him doing the same and nodded his head.

"Come on I'll teach you a few right now." he smiled, walking down the stairs, Ella followed.

The two made their way outside, a couple walkers on the floor and it smelled horrible. "Hey how'd you deal with the walker stench in that barn?" glenn asked her. Ella shrugged. "Thats pretty badass," glenn smiled.

Ella laughed, "Language!"

"Alright, alright. What do you wanna learn?"

"How to shoot a gun," ella said in a fierce tone. Well, that was straight to the point.

"First lets start off with a knife yeah?"