Chapter 4: No, You're Wrong

Alex was started awake with a scream when a pillow smacked her in the face.

"MOTHER SHUCKER! YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE WORST! YOU SON OF A NUT CRACKER! NEWT I'M GOING TO BLOODY DROWN YOU IN THAT COFFEE CUP!" She screamed.

She grabbed her pillow and swung. There was a thud and a yelp. She had obviously made contact. The first time all week. He would constantly wake her up by smacking her with a pillow. Today she made contact by blindly throwing it back.

She sat up with a sleepy smirk. The pillow made him spill hot coffee all over himself.

"Serves ya right, ya twat waffle!"

Newt left her room grumbling she could hear him grumbling all down the hall and slammed his door to change. Chuckling to herself she got up and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. And threw her long hair up into a pony. She skipped down to breakfast. Frypan handed her a plate of pancakes and coffee. She sat down at an empty table.

A few minutes later Minho slid in beside her.

"That the shuck did you do to Newt? He came back covered in coffee!" He asked, shoving a bite of pancakes in his mouth.

"He got a taste of his own medicine." Alex shrugged.

Minho raised an eyebrow at her.

Alex shrugged. "I smacked him back with a pillow and the twat was holding a hot cup of bloody coffee!"

Minho roared with laughter.

"Feisty little fireball aren't ya?" He chuckled.

"Just don't mess with me and we'll be just fine." She winked.

"Noted." Minho nodded seriously.

Newt came trudging over with a scowl and sat down with a fresh t shirt and cup of coffee.

"Newt! You clean up nicely." Alex said seriously. "Though I must say, your other shirt...it really brought out your eyes."

Minho snorted into his pancakes. Newt galered at her. She gave him a sweet inocent smile.

Their table filled up with their regular guys. Bark came and layed at Alex's feet, waiting for hand outs.

"Okay, She-Bean. You're a Track Hoe today." Alby announced.

'Alby!" Alex gasped, "I don't just put out like that! How dare you call me a hoe! You need to wine and dine me baby!"

Minho choked on his coffee. Alex wacked him in the back a few times. He sputtered and coughed, while trying to laugh. Alex smirked at him as Alby rolled his eyes.

"Seriously. Your worse than Minho sometimes!" Alby muttered.

Both Alex and Minho gasped, clutching their chests. Then looked at each other, eyes wide. At the same time they pointed at each other then themselves then back at eachother. They both rounded on Alby.

"I'm better." They said in unison. They gasped again and turned back to each other.

Yelling in unison and pointing:

"Stop copying me!"

"No! You stop copying me!"

"I said it first!"

"No! I said it first!"

"ENOUGH!' Newt roared.

Alex and Minho just roared with laughter at Newt and Alby's irritated one.

Alex leaned over and whispered loudly to Minho, loud enough for the whole table to hear, "Look Min. You pissed of Mama Newt. And Uncle Alby!"

Minho snorted into his coffee again, making Alex wack his back again. Newt threw his hands into the air exhaspirated with her.