----

When Leah had come back from her run she'd kept her AirPods in and went straight back to her room. Max, Petra, and Lando were all still visiting in the kitchen. Lando only saw a slight glimpse of her, but her eyes were red like she'd been crying on her run.

"What?" Petra pointed at the hallway where Leah just disappeared down. Lando shrugged and moved after her.

"Leah?" He asked as he walked into their room. Leah was yanking shirts out of her closet and throwing them on the floor. "Leah?" She turned around giving him a flat smile.

"Hi, sorry," She laughed a little as she turned back to the wardrobe as she pulled out a sweater.

"Are you okay?" Lando asked as he stared at the back of her head. She didn't turn around to look at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just exhausted from the run, I'm gonna go shower," She laughed and moved to the bathroom. "I'll be out soon I promise, sorry for holding you up."

"No, Leah, I just wanted to know if you were okay," Lando walked forward, but Leah shut the door in his face. He reached for the handle, but she locked it. "Leah, are you mad at me?" Lando asked, but there was no answer. He heard the water start and then the shower door open. He let out a long breath as he pushed away from the door and walked back into the kitchen.

"What happened?" Petra asked Lando shrugged as he shook his head.

"I don't know, she wouldn't tell me, you might have to figure it out," He ran his hands down his face.

"Wait, what do you mean she didn't tell you?" Petra asked. Lando shook his head.

"She was fine this morning, I don't know, when she gets upset sometimes she tries to push me away, but not like this," Lando sighed. Max gave him a flat expression.

"I will see what I can find out, why don't you both go golfing or something," Petra reasoned as she looked down the hall once again.

"I don't want to leave her when she's upset," Lando shook his head.

"Mate, maybe she just needs a little time," Max reasoned as he gestured to Petra. "Maybe just some girl time. I know you both are really close and all, but maybe just a little bit of space would help you both a bit." Lando stared at his best friend for a moment and then nodded.

"Alright fine, but I want to say bye first, I'm not just going to leave, she will think I'm upset with her," Lando sighed as he walked back to the room as he ran his hands through his hair. He didn't know what had happened. He knew he hadn't done anything wrong. Or at least he thought he hadn't done anything wrong. He sat on the bed and heard the water stop. It wasn't long before Leah came back out. She was in sweats and a tank top.

"Hey," Lando stood up as he approached her, but she brushed him off. He touched her arm and she turned to finally look at him. "Did I do something?"

"No, of course not," Leah shook her head as she looked around the room. She scrunched her hair up as she looked back to the door. "Sorry, do you need to go somewhere?" She asked as she walked past him. Lando didn't even know how to react. She was giving him the cold shoulder and he didn't know why. "If you need to go, you can go, I don't want to hold you up, I think I'm going to stop by Cassidy's for a bit."

"Petra," Lando gestured back toward the door not taking his eyes off of her. "Leah, please, please just tell me what is wrong?" Lando begged as he stepped closer to her. She just stared down at the ring on her hand. She shook her head.

"I can't talk about it right now, Lan," She shook her head as she looked up at him. Tears in her eyes once again as she immediately looked away and grabbed her keys. "I can't do this." She practically ran from him.