They all heard a scream and almost jumped up. " I'm finally going to meet my little masters. It so excited.  We are going to play and I'm going to teach them so many cool things". Little ghost said as he excitedly swirl  around the room." How the hell did you get here. And you will not teach my grandsons anything. Do you hear me". Lan Qiren said as soon as he recovered. The others looked at him and smile shaking their heads. " But why not. I will be the one looking after them and keeping them safe mostly ". Little ghost said with a pout and rubbing his neck. "Little ghost they will be to small to play with maybe when they are bigger you can play with them". Little ghost dip his head to the side and thought about it and then nods his head before he disappeared from there." I do not trust him not one bit. I do not want near my grandchildren. He is a menace and a troublemaker". Lan Qiren said with a huff. Meanwhile inside the sleeping area Wanji kept on keeping his whimpering mate calm when he felt his mates body relax and not long he could feel something happening. He lift his head just for a second that's when he saw a little wolf pup laying there and not long another one. He moved and started to lick them clean. Small whimpers leaving their little mouths. Chenqing lifts his head and brought it down to his legs and also licks his little wolf pups until they were clean. Wanji carefully pick them up at the back of their necks one by one and put them next to their mother. Happy pheromones exploded in the room and drifted into the receiving area. The six without thinking jump up and rushed into the sleeping area. Once again they were stopped dead in their tracks as their eyes could not believe what they are seeing. Instead of two human babies their in their mothers embrace lays two little wolf pups. Huaisang made a move to go closer so does everyone else but stop when a deep warning growl left Wanji. His eyes glowing bright as the sun. Chenqing lifts his head and even though he is still tired his eyes shines a bright red and also growls at them warning them not to close. The protective pheromones were overwhelming and they knew if one of them should try and went over they would be attacked so they retreated once back towards the receiving area. "I think it would be best to go back to our rooms. They will not let us close to their pups not when they are this vulnerable ". Wen Qing said and then they left closing the door behind them.

A whole week after their birth A-Ying stayed in his wolf form and Lan Zhan had shifted back to his human form making sure that his precious family are taken care off. As of now Chenqing is not allowing any one close to them and the two healers had no choice but to wait. The pups themselves are also still in their wolf form. One is white with a black stripe under his belly with his fathers honey golden eyes. The other is black with a white stripe under his belly with his mother's ruby red eyes. They were the most precious little pups that Lan Zhan has ever seen. When the week pass Chenqing finally shifted into his human form. When he looked at his pups tears filled his eyes and he kissed them all over. "You are the most precious gift I have ever received. I love you so much my little radishes ". He said lovingly as Lan Zhan watch them with a soft and loving smile on his face. "A-Ying can I call the others. Wen Qing and Lan Yi also wants to check on you and the pups just to make sure that the three of you are fine". Lan Zhan asked him. He smile and nods his head at his mate." I'll be back soon ". Lan Zhan said and then he leave. A-Ying picked his little pups up and cradle them close to his chest. Not long he heard hurried footsteps and when he looked towards the door there stood his family. With a big smile on his face he waved them over as Lan Zhan went and sat next to him." Congratulations to the both of you A-Ying and A-Zhan. You have made this old man very happy. Thank you for giving me such beautiful grandsons". Lan Qiren said as tears rolled down his face." A shufu do not cry. Shufu is not that old". A-Ying said. Huaisang was crying and happy finally he is a uncle. Xichen was also emotional as were the others. Giving their congratulations to the pair.

Finally Wen Qing and Lan Yi shooed the others out of the room. They moved towards the bed as the two wolves looks at them with curious eye. They did not smell any danger or malicious intend from the two women. Lan Zhan picked the two up as A-Ying lays down on the bed. They examine him and once finished Wen Qing said." Well everything is fine and your spiritual energy is getting stronger that's a relieve. You can start moving around. But keep it to the minimum atleast for now". A-Ying thanks them and nods his head. Now the two healers looked at the two pups in Lan Zhan's arms and wonder. How do you examine wolves. "Let's just pretend that they are human". Lan Yi said and tell Lan Zhan to put them on the bed which he did carefully. The two looked at them as the they stare back at them.
So they each examine one and after awhile declared them healthy. They step away from the bed and congratulate them once again before they made their way out of the room. "So what does my little babies wants to do". A-Ying asked them.
"First we are going to dress A-Ying and then join the others inside". Lan Zhan said. He immediately went and fetch some robes and starts to dress his mate then sat him infront of the mirror and starts to brush his hair. Just then they heard to thuds and when they looked around their stood their babies trying to walk on their four little wobbly legs. "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan look they are trying to walk. Come to mommy my babies". A-Ying stood up and kneel and next to him Lan Zhan did the same but the two little wolves were more interested in smelling their environment then going to their parents. The two pups started to move carefully sniffing any and everything. A-Ying's pout and looked at his mate and said." Look Lan Zhan they had already forgot about us". Lan Zhan just smile and said.
"Maybe they are just familiarize themselves with their new home".

The pups walked put of the sleeping area and where still sniffing when their little noses picks up different scents that was not their parents. A-Ying and Lan Zhan were walking behind them making sure that they don't fall over and hurt themselves. The pups looked up just as Mingjue came through the door of the jingshi. Mingjue who did not see the two pups said as he made his way over and said." Congratulations to the two of you. So where are those two adorable little babies A-Sang wrote me about". He slap Lan Zhan on the shoulder and then they heard growls confuse where it came from Mingjue looked down and his mouth fell open as he looked around the two pups who is growling at him and bearing their little teeth at him. He took a step back and looked at Lan Zhan and A-Ying with a question on his face. A-Ying could not helped himself and said."Suprise Da-ge". The others burst put with laughter but the two little ones was not done with this giant who had hurt their a-die so they went for his shins and bite him sinking their little teeth in for maximum pain. Shame if only they knew that their teeth is not yet sharp enough to draw blood or inflict pain. When the others saw that they continue laughing as da-ge looks down at the two pups who now is shaking his robes. Their little heads moving along with the motion. 'Are they really trying to bite me'. He thought. A-Ying still laughing bent down and pick them up. But they were not finished they glare at Da-ge their little wolf faces filled with anger. Da-ge decided that it would be best to apologize for whatever he did so he said." I am sorry for whatever I did to upset the two of you. I will not do it again I promise". He gave a bow and the pups just whimper. "Ah my two protectors and feisty". They made their way over to the table and sat down. The pups wiggles themselves out of their mothers embrace and started to walked around the table sniffing everyone as if to familiarize themselves with their scents. They stop infront of Lan Qiren and Xichen and looks at them curiously and then back at their parents as if asking who they were." They are your grandfather and uncle". Lan Zhan answers. The two wiggles their little bodies onto their laps and lay their heads down and soon they were fast asleep.

Once the cubs were asleep Xichen asked them." So what names did you chose for them". A-Ying and Lan Zhan looked at each other and then to their family. "Well the white cub we decided to name A Yuan and the black cub Li Jie. For they are our reason to hope and believed and our family would forever be blessed and filled with love". A-Ying answered them with teary eyes and a happy smile on his face as he lays his head on his mates shoulder. " So how long are they going to stay like that". Wen Ning asked curiously. "Well we do not know. We will just have to see". Wen Qing answered her brother.
" They are so small and already they are very protected over their parents. They almost took da-ges shins off ". Huaisang said and the others could not help but to laugh again. "They are strong little buggers I have to say". Da-ge says with a smile on his face as he look at the two sleeping cubs. Lan Qiren pats a yuan softly and stroking his fur. His heart swelling with love and appreciation. Xichen himself had to hold back tears as he stroke Li Jie fur on his lap. I will always be there if ever you should need this uncle of yours. He love he feels right now is so overwhelming it feels his heart would burst. Little ghost had made himself comfortable in the far corner of the room looking at the two pups with a sadness. He wished he had knew his parents. He never got the change because he was killed before he was born. He wondered if they would've loved him just as much as his masters loves their pups. Just then A-Ying turns his head and he saw him and his eyes for a second turns red but not to scare little ghost or to warn him no it was more like a feeling as if he somehow knew the little ghost. His eyes turns back to its normal grey and little ghost gave him a wave and a smile and A-Ying nods his head not able to shake the feeling that there is something about the little ghost that feels familiar. He shakes his and Lan Zhan looks at him and asked softly.
"Is everything fine A-Ying?". He looks up into his mates eyes and said."Yes everything is fine". Lan Zhan kiss the top his head and gave him a squeeze. 'His family is safe and that's all he could asked for'. He smile to himself and join the conversation around the table. They will be fine. All these people are family and he loves them so much.