008

"Tyler, I need to tell you something." you started as he ran. You looked around to make sure no one was near. Well except for Izzy who was still in the radioactive box.

"What's up?" he asked looked back and still running.

"It's about Alejandro." you whispered, still scared that anyone would be listening.

"Oh yeah! What happened with you two?" he asked

"Long story short I caught him messing with Harold and trying to get him voted off, then when I confronted him about it he said he'd get me voted off if I told anyone!" you complained throwing your hands in the air and Tyler gasped.

"WHAT!? So you're getting voted out!?" Tyler shouted in panic and you rolled your eyes.

"No Tyler! He won't know that I told you if you don't tell him so don't tell him!" you said and he nodded obediently.

"Good. When the time comes that our team goes to the elimination ceremony, let's both vote for him. He needs to go." you told him.

"Yeah definitely, he keeps-" he was cut off.

"Guys! I can't find a radio anywhere, I think someone stole it!" Izzy emerged from the box shocking the both of you as she was covered in what seemed to be green radioactive energy. You weren't even going to question it.

Instead you decided there would be there would be a good time to end your conversation, you had said what you needed to after all there was nothing left to tell.

You gave him an affirmative nod and he did too before turning back forward to start running.

"If you guys see anyone, call out." he and Izzy gasped.

"Oh oh! There's Tyler! Oh and (Y/N)!" she exclaimed pointing at the boy and then you causing you to sigh.

"Other than us!" he said as if that was already obvious, maybe because it was.

Suddenly she spoke up again.

"Ooh! There's Noah!" she said and as you turned around surely enough Noah was there running up to the sled before jumping on. He blinked confusedly at the sight of the green Izzy.

"Noah, they took our radio!" Izzy said angrily and you could see Tyler rolled his eyes. Noah was about to open his mouth to say something but you stopped him.

"Don't question it." you said and he shrugged.

*

"I never told (Y/N) but I don't so well with secrets. They make me real nervous" Tyler said fiddling with his fingers "but if the risk is her getting voted out I'll try my best!"

*

All that was left now was Owen and Alejandro, after going on for what seemed like ages you guys finally saw the latter in the distance at one of the meeting points.

You squinted to get a proper look and there Alejandro was with Bridgette. But that wasn't what surprised you the most.

He was shirtless.