002

Everyone filed off the plane and was met with endless amounts of sand and a vast desert.

"You guys ready for a little fun? Huh?" Chris announced dressed in a pharaoh costume being carried by two interns.

"Wow it is a scorcher out here!" He said drinking an ice cold drink which practically teased the rest of us.

Chris for once was right, it was boiling hot. Probably a solid 35°C.

All of you had been dropped off in the middle of a desert and you were already sweating like crazy whilst fanning yourself with your hand despite it literally only having been a few minutes.

"I call today's challenge: Pyramid Over Under!" Chris exclaimed

"An 11-hour flight, chef's in-flight cuisine, a forced musical number and now we've got a challenge?!" Leshawna complained

"She does have a point, why are we kicking off so soon?" You asked narrowing your eyes at the host.

"Don't you love this game!" Chris laughed holding his drink up.

You groaned and kicked at the sand which did seemingly nothing and crossed your arms. A certain someone noticed your behaviour.

"Don't give up on me so soon (Y/N)." Alejandro whispered in your ear looking down at you.

You kept a straight face not wanting to show him how much his presence irked you and replied:

"No... it's more like I'm getting ready to win this whole thing and kick your ass." you stated looking up at him giving him an unimpressed look.

*

"So (Y/N) thinks she can actually win this?" Alejandro scoffed "Oh it's on!"

*

"Alejandro just keeps getting on my nerves. He's sooo going down" you said pointing your index finger down aggressively.

*

The tension between Alejandro and you was clear but Chris quickly interrupted with a clash of some golden cymbals that resulted in you covering your ears. You glared at the guy as he grinned.

"Man! That's satisfying!" he shouted, you turned to Tyler on your right and whispered in his ear.

"This guy just can't give us a break!" he nodded in agreement.

"Anyway, Pyramid Over Under means you get to choose how you'll reach the other side of the pyramid: over or under! Got it?" he explained

Everyone nodded and started getting ready to run.

"On your marks, set-"

"Wait up yo! You guys wait up!" An awfully familiar voice spoke up from behind.

You turned around to see none other than Ezekiel running towards you guys at fully speed.

Didn't we leave this guy back in Canada?

He argued with Chris trying to get a spot back in the show and Chris reluctantly complied.

"Ok ready, set GO!" He shouted along with smashing the cymbals together once last time.

-