001

"Ok bro, I'm leaving now!" you said stuffing some things in your bag as you stood in the doorway.

Your mom had gone out for work so you had to pay for a taxi to take you to the airport.

"Hafvw fun sisz" you brother spoke with a mouthful of toast.

"Mhm I will. Don't tell mom please." You smiled before leaving.

Little did you know, you were in store for one heck of a journey.

-

"Season 3 of Total Drama folks, the world is gonna be mine sea to shining sea!" Chris announced proudly doing some excessive hand movements.

"Sadly, I'm forced to share my world with a free ring traveling team freak show and they'll be competing all around the globe for another million dollars!"

"I'm your Host Chris McLean and here are our contestants. Courtney, Duncan, Heather, Gwen, Leshawna." They all came out the bus, Gwen and Heather already bickering.

"Lindsey, Owen, DJ and Harold- guys?" Chris asked as Lindsay was the only one who had come out the bus.

They soon came out, Owen screaming and DJ holding on to him. Something about his fright of planes.

Harold said something about Latin or air sickness, something insignificant that's all that matters.

Which led to Noah coming out and giving a typical sarcastic remark. Chris continued

"And returning favourites: it's Noah, Cody and-" he got cut off

"Yo yo yo! This year's winner is in the house! Uh, bus! I mean, runway! Where's the plane?"
Ezekiel came out just as Izzy jumped on his shoulders out of nowhere causing them to fall.

"Yep! Izzy's back! Also returning this season, Tyler! And Bridgette!" Both of them coming out and tripping over Izzy and Ezekiel on the floor.

Chris has left out Ezekiel's introduction on purpose ignoring his complaints.

"And now to mix things up and keep it all fresh, we're adding three new competitors." Chris said holding up three fingers.

"He's an honourable student with a diplomat for a dad, and the amazing ability to charm the pants off most species: Alejandro!"

He walked out taking off his sunglasses and wearing a confident smirk. He helped up everyone on the floor charming them in the process.

"And she's a sugar-addicted super fan with 16 total drama blogs: Sierra!" She rushed out the bus and started gushing at literally everything.

"And finally, our last contestant: we forgot to read her application form so we know nothing about her, not that we care. (Y/N)!" Chris snickered as you came out the bus giving him a death glare.

You looked around at all the contestants you already knew of, surprised to see some missing people. Eventually your eyes glanced over the new ones.

Your eyes locked with Alejandro's as he looked back at you giving you a wink. In response you averted your eyes, you weren't too fond of the playboy energy he was radiating. Instead, you turned your head to what seemed like the plane rolling in.

It didn't look like a proper plane, with Chris' face on the side and some chunks of metal falling out.

"Excuse me, but I'd like to express some concerns about the safety of this plane." Courtney stated putting her hand up.

Chris brushed off the question, hit Owen with a pan on the head for screaming in panic, then asked us to board the 'plane'.

As you were getting on, you struggled with your bag which you had to pack last minute. You had stuffed everything in and probably packed more than you should've making it quite heavy.