butterflies

Shellington was giving Adrian Agreste with his "good friend"... but he was panicking so whatever. ALSO THX FOR 1k VEIWS :3
                 ⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞  ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
Recap: "So, I heard you went out with Kwazii-"
"HE CALLED ME BABE AND I CALLED HIM A GOOD FRIEND."
"What."
                 ⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞  ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
                              (Third person)
After Shellington finished his talk with peso he went to his room, closed the door, changed, and before he want to sleep he just sat on his bed thinking about tomorrow.
I'm going on a date with Kwazii, but it's not romantic.... OH WHATEVER, IM GOING ON A DATE WITH KWAZII!!
He screamed in his pillow and kicked the air. After 5 minutes of spinning, rolling, jumping, and falling down he finally pulled himself together and calmed down. He turned off the light and went to sleep.

Once morning came around he quickly got up and instead of going to breakfast he went straight to Dashi's room. It was 9:30 so she was just done getting ready. While Shellington had messed up hair and dirty clothes

Dashi looked him up and down, "Wow, you look like shit."

"Wow, thanks Dashi. That was so very kind of you." He replied sarcastically.

"You're welcome! Now, what do you need?" She asked.

Shellington hesitated for a bit before asking her the question, "I'm going on a date with Kwazii... and I was wondering if you could help me find an outfit."

Dashi's face lit up and pulled Shellington in, "Of course!! I would do anything for my amazing best friend." She let go of him and opened a box with tons of clothes. "Say, where are you going? A restaurant, the movies... A CRUISE?! "

"We're going to a carnival!"

"Oh. I'm not surprised since it's Kwazii... but he could do better."

Shellington quickly defended him, "Don't say that. He's trying his best!"

Dashi gave him a look, "I thought you didn't like him."

"I uh- me standing up for him doesn't mean anything romantic!!" He crossed his arms and looked down.

"Just teasing. Now, put on this." She threw some clothes at him and then shooed him away.

Once he was done changing, he picked up his phone, there was a new notification from Kwazii.

Hey Shellington! Wanna get something to eat before our date? I was thinking of going to a new place near by. Dashi went there with Tweak and recommended that we should go there too :D!!

Before he could think, his fingers were already typing.

Sorry Kwazii, I need to finish some stuff up from yesterday. I'll see you later anyway!

He felt a wave of guilt hit him as he pressed send. I wanna spend more time with him... but I need to do research and other things way more important! But Kwazii is definitely more important than anything and everything... and I'll see him later, it'll be just me and him, alone!!- wait, what am I saying. UGH, SNAP OUT OF IT SHELLINGTON. HES JUST A FRIEND. A very good, handsome, kind, brave friend...what's wrong with me?! I've been more awkward than ever recently, what if he noticed, what if that's why he's been off lately? Jeez, I don't know why I ever thought being in love would be easy- wait, why am I going in and out of denial every 5 minutes. PICK A SIDE SHELLINGTON.
He goes down the octochute and into the kitchen. He grabs some coffee and sits down reading a book, he sighs and looks down. What is wrong with me...

Meanwhile, Kwazii was sitting down looking down at his phone, he felt a little disappointed that Shellington said no. But he shrugged it off. He suddenly heard the door open, when he saw who it was he got confused.