Cupids plan

Guys, I'm not good at writing angst so I kinda gave up on that JEHAJWN some angst is probably gonna show up every now and then.
⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞ ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
Recap:It couldn't hurt to think he likes me back, right? NO. What am I thinking.... we're just friends.
⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞ ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
                     (Kwazii: first person)
I wake up rather early... 6:27. I usually stay asleep for a few more hours but something's different, I feel like someone else is in my room, I look around and see that it's just Paani. PAANI? WHATS HE DOING IN HERE?!
"PAANI. What in the seven seas are you doing in my room?!" I shouted almost jumping out of my bed.

"Oh hey Kwazii!! Sorry not sorry if I scared you, I stayed up coming up with a plan to make Shellington fall in love with you." He said back  proudly.

⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞ ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
                         (Paani: first person)
I know Peso said I couldn't tell him, but he never said I couldn't help him! I'm just being a good friend. Besides, what's the harm it could do?
⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞ ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
                             (Third person)
"Alright, Cupid Paani. Whats the plan?"

Paani unzips his backpack and pulls pencils, markers, paper, sticky-notes, and notebooks out. "First thing first. You need to have communication. Then trust with honestly. Loyalty, patience, respect. Easy as that!" He said as he scribbled that all down.

"And... how am I gonna do all that?"

"We're gonna go over that in a second. I never seen you think before doing anything. You usually just go for it,"

"Yeah well I don't wanna fuck up my chances with him you stupid bitch-"

"Ok so! From a rate of 1-2 how good is your communication with him?"

"Shut up. Our communication is perfect. Expect for the fact that he's being awkward and distant; why are you even helping me? This is useless." He flopped back on his bed.

"Stop being so depressed, I have this all planned!! I promise nothing could go wrong," he reassured him.

Kwazii sighs as he looks over at Paani with a not-so convinced look.

After hours of rolling up papers, broken pencils, and energy drinks they've finally came up with a plan. It was now 9:34, the rest of the crew was up now and breakfast was ready, Paani and Kwazii both agreed to put the plan in action tomorrow. Today they just wanted to eat and do something fun and prepare for tomorrow. They walk down to kitchen for a snack.
Paani grabbed some food and headed for the door, "I'm gonna go, I have stuff to do. I'll come back tomorrow morning, good luck with Shellington!"
Kwazii waves bye at Paani. His skin jumped when he heard familiar Scottish voice. He turns around to see Shellington with a mug in his hands. His hair was a mess and he seemed to still be half asleep.

"What about me?" He asked in a very tired voice following with a small yawn.

"Oh- it's nothing! Are you uhm, free later? I just remembered this really cool ghost story and I wanted to talk to you about it!!" He let out an awkward chuckle.

"Sure..." he slowly but quickly moved closer and leaned into Kwazii's face, he wiped off some crumbs on his face and moved back. "You had something on your face"

"Huh- oh yeah I was just getting a snack, want some?" He held out a kelp cake trying not to blush.
Shellington accepts it and before he walks away he realizes what he just did.

"WAIT, KWAZII, IM SORRY, WAS I TOO CLOSE TO YOU?! IM SO SO SO SO SORRY. I WASN'T THINKING AND IT WAS JUST REALLY BOTHERING- IM SORRY I WON'T DO IT AGAIN WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION!!" He apologized quickly and embarrassed as he walked away without looking back not giving Kwazii time to respond.

Kwazii slowly waved bye and thought to himself, Holy fuck, he is so awkward and somehow I'm into that.

⸝⸝ ・︵︵︵︵૮꒰ ˶◞ ◟˶꒱ა︵︵︵︵・⸝⸝
Live laugh love kwazton, ALSO I MADE A NEW FANFIC ABT PEARL AND SHELLI YALL SHOULD READ IT SOMETIME!! ^_^ mwah mwah