Chapter Fifteen

"Well that was fun." Mahogany laughs as we all leave the Spa, covered in all of the rubbish from our fight.
"Yeah, I think that lady had so much fun." Carter comments as we all explode in fits of laughter.
"Let's just agree to never try and come back here again." Shawn suggests. 
"Agreed." "Yeah." "Definitely."

"So, what's happening with the show?" I ask Jacob as we walk back to the hotel. I realised earlier today that no one filled me in on tonight's show schedule. 
"Oh, um. I'm not quite sure. Gotta go." Jacob rushes before taking off to walk with Cameron. I watch Nash as he speaks in hush tones to Cam, weird. 

"Hey Matt, what's happening with the show today? I asked Jacob, but he kinda freaked out and ran off." I relay the events.
"Not sure what's up with him." Matt shrugs. "But, I do know that, you guys, the Jacks and Shawn will perform. Nash and Hayes are going to do the Brother Tag. I'm pretty sure that Aaron, Carter, Cameron, and I will be doing the Yoga Challenge. I think that's all." Matt finishes, filling me in.

"Wow, it's going to be full on." I smile back.
"Oh and don't forget that there is no Meet 'n' Greet tonight." He reminds me.
"I totally forgot about that." I admit. "At least we can finally have a relaxing night."

"Okay, guys." Hayes begins as we enter the hotel lobby. "It's already two o'clock and we need to be down and ready for soundcheck at four thirty, Bart's orders."
"And I suggest that you guys clean up before then." Bart's voice booms as he walks into the lobby, where we all stand covered in gunk. "What happened to you?"

"It all started when Jordan and I tricked the guys into having a spa day with us." Mahogany explains.
"Then, I got really bored and decided to spice it up a bit." Cameron recounts.
"And now we are here, covered in this," Taylor laughs whilst referring to our clothes, skin, hair, and basically anything that was visible on us when we left the hotel this morning.

"Well I will not let this moment pass by." Bart cracks a smile as he pulls out his phone. "Everyone say surprise."
"Surprise!" We all cheer, embracing the moment.
"Yep, some quality stuff this is. I'll post it right now." He informs. "Now go and get cleaned up and meet us on the stage for four thirty."

"Bart, can we talk to you quickly?" I hear Taylor ask Bart as he, Mahogany, and Jacob stay behind, whilst the rest of us pile into the elevator.

"What's that about?" Johnson asks.
"Not a clue in the world." Aaron admits.

"Jacob has been acting weird today." I inform, trying to figure out what's going on. "They're definitely up to something."
"Hopefully it's something good." Gilinksky chimes, nudging me with a smile. 

~~~

"What's up everybody?" Bart asks as he runs onstage and the crowd cheers. "So we have some special things in store for you tonight, and to get it all started, I'd like to introduce, our awesome DJ, Mahogany Gordy!"

"Hey everyone!" Mahogany calls as she plays 'Poker Face' by Lady Gaga, and Bart exits the stage. "First up we have two randoms who we are all somehow stuck with," Mahogany starts to joke around, "Matt and Carter!"

"The best buds, Jack and Jack!" The boys run onstage, arms linked and skipping as the crowd cheers their names.

"The blue eyed brothers are next, Nash and Hayes!" The Griers join the others onstage and do a bro hug whilst the crowd chants 'Grier'.

"Of course, we have the flirts, Cameron and Taylor!" The crowd erupts as the boys blow kisses towards them.

"Now, for the best twins, Jacob and Jordan!" We run onstage together and I can't stop smiling. I do a gracious bow to greet the audience before deciding to stand beside Carter.  Jacob on the other hand walks over to Mahogany and kisses her cheek, earning a chorus of 'aww's' from the crowd. 

"And last but not least, two awesome and definitely handsome guys, Aaron and Shawn." The crowd cheers as our final members join us onstage.

"So, how is everyone doing tonight?" Carter asks the excited crowd.
"Good!" They cheer loudly.
"And would you guys like to hear some awesome singing?" I quiz our audience.
"Yes!" They shout.

"Well that's great because first up, we have Shawn Mendes!" Matt announces as Shawn gets himself ready.