CHAPTER 14

~

"Now that I see, your's and Miss.Y/n's dresses match so well.
It feels like couple matching "

"Miss. Y/n, plese may we invite you in the stage".
Y/n gave a small smile before making her way on the stage standing beside Taehyung.

The question and the scene made everyone hold on their breath for a minute. Everyone knows how Taehyung does't like things like this knowing people can go to any extent to get his attention.
Hearing the question made Jennie smirk as well thinking how humiliated Y/n is going to be, especially when Kim Taehyung is the one standing opposite to you.

By this time everyone was eagar to hear what Taehyung has to say . In short, everyone was waiting for a drama to happen.....but, to their contrary Taehyung smiled a bit before looking at Y/n.
"Indid, we look like a couple with matching outfit. Don't we? It might be a coincidence but actually I feel honoured to be matching with Miss. Park. I have seen her works in the recent days and really must say how talented she is. I will just say, Kim Entertainment will be happy to have her".

People widen their eyes hearing his words knowing how Kim Entertainment only goes for artist who are the best of the best and The King himself saying this made them realise how talented and good of an artist
Y/n is.
Kai sat uncomfortable while Jennie, well her face fell hearing the words. Not only did Kim Taehyung complimented her but also made it clear that Y/n can have a opportunity to be in Kim Entertainment, The company where every artist will die to have including her.
Oh, what she would do to get a chance like this.

The MC broke out in a smile, "well, Miss Park indeed is a gem. Well, now getting this opportunity why don't we take a picture of you two, it's not like we get an opportunity like this everyday".

"Please", Taehyung said while Y/n had a smile on her face. Both standing beside each other the Photographer came taking a shot. The photographer asked them to come a bit closer when Taehyung said something making the audience gasp, " I don't think the person back home would be happy to see this", Y/n let out a small laugh while the MC let out his surprise words, "oh, You mean someone is waiting for you back home Mr. Kim?."
Taehyung just smiled while the MC didn't as ask anything further.

Everyone knew how private Kim Taehyung is with his personal life but now knowing that he actually has someone in his life and not even a single person had a wisp about it made them realise how smart and powerful he is to keep this secret and how most women's chance of being with him crushed.

Now, they just want to meet that person.

~

The event came to an end.
Some went for the afterparty while some called it a night. Kai, Jennie and Y/n walked out. Rosé already waiting for her.

After what happened in the event, many other artists came to greet Y/n making Jennie jealous, once again.
I mean, not only she was the focus of the night but let alone got complimented and picture taken with the Kim Taehyung, while other people just wait for their chance to just say a , Hi.

Taehyung already left the event while Y/n stayed with Kai and Jennie knowing she cannot leave early.

Coming out of the venue she walked towards Rosé who was standing against her car.
Before she could reach Rosé a hand took a hold of her arm. Turning around she saw Kai. Slowly she let his hand go before making a distance between them.
"What is it?", She asked calmly.
"Y/n, tomorrow come to my office. We have to discuss something".
Y/n gave a small nod before driving away from the venue.

Inside, Rosé has not stopped her excitement about hearing the things that had happened during the event. She told her, how everyone was taking about Y/n although some saw jealousy but most of the people showed support towards her. It is said that Taehyung and Y/n's moment has become the highlight of the night.
Y/n just kept smiling remembering her moment with Taehyung. Finally, they made a public appearance together, although it's very formal but taking a picture with Taehyung infront of so many people made her happy.
Taking a hold of the tab that Rosé gave her she scroll through the articles that was hot at the moment.
Her and Taehyung's photo together had already went viral circulating in every media.
She looked at the picture. They looked good together. Remembering what Taehyung said, she promised to prove herself worthy to stand beside him, not as two people who met and took a photo but as Husband and Wife.

~

Reaching home, Rosé drove back saying she will be back tomorrow morning to take her to SM, Y/n entered the silent house. Knowing Taehyung would be in his study she walked towards the bedroom to change and freshen up.
Coming out of the bathroom she saw Taehyung standing against the window looking out the dark sky.
Making her way towards him she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist back hugging him.
"Did you see our photo?"
"Hmmm".
"We looked good together".
Taehyung turned around taking her in his arms.
"Taehyung, the thing you said that time, about me being in Kim Entertainment. What did you mean?".
"I mean making you part of my agency".
Y/n backed away looking up at him.
"You want me to join Kim Entertainment?"
"Is it that hard to understand.", He laughed out giving a kiss at the side of her head.
"I don't think I am capable to joing Kim Entertainment".

"Y/n, do you know why Kim Entertainment is the top best among all the Entertainment agency. It's because the artist we find and bring in. We always go for the best and I have seen you. I am not saying as your husband but as a CEO. You are one of the best out their and Kim Entertainment will be more the happy to have you".

Y/n smiled hugging him.
"I don't know what to say Taehyung".
"You don't have to. I know you will not leave SM untill you reach your goal but just want to let you know after everything ends I would love to have you in my Company".

The couple's hugged each other taking in this warmth. The night fell beautiful as they shared their moment with smile and happiness.

The next day Rosé was their by 9:30 am. Having a small breakfast she and Y/n drove towords SM.
Y/N knew something was cooking between them but she was ready to face anything.

She walked inside the building towards Kai Office. Jennie already present their sitting with her legs up on the table as she gave Y/n a small wave . Y/n's face, calm and sutble as always looked at her before looking at Kai.
"What did you want to discuss?"
"Y/n, I have found a magazine shoot next week. It's happening in Seoul itself.
Two models is to be featured for this photoshoot and I have decided that you and Jennie will work together...
The Top model award is right round the corner and you know how Jennie is part of this. I want full cooperation from both of you."
Y/n glanced at Jennie who sat smirking while she let out a small wide smile before replying, "ofcourse, I will be happy to co-operate, now if you don't have anything I will take my leave".
Kai gave a small smile before Y/n turned around walking out the cabin. Her smiley face turned into a stone cold one. Taking a hold of her phone she called Rosé, "I want every little details about Jennie. Not a single information should be left behind ".

Cutting the call she walked outside. Taking a long breath she looked at the sky. Dark clouds slowly curtaining the beautiful blue sky.

"Start Counting your days"

~~~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Updates will be slow.
At this point I am tired of mentioning it again and again.
Please don't leave comments like Update , update or thank you for not quitting this book because I have already mentioned that I will not, just the updates will be slow.

As a writer I wish if you want to drop any comments, drop it in context of the story not about asking updates whenever you get the chance.

Please, at this point I am tired. Please.