"Thank you, Josh." She smiled. I took a second to kiss her, not seeing why I shouldn't. I took her hand to lead her out of the hotel. "Is it going to be another day where we drive til we find something interesting?"

"I think so." I nodded. "I'm sure we can find something, this is a big city."

"Do you wanna drive?" She asked as we neared the parking lot. "I got my fulfillment of driving in the city yesterday."

"Sure." I shrugged, not minding driving. We made it to her car, setting off for nowhere. She played music, specifically the cd she got yesterday. She sang along, not having a terrible voice herself. It was times like these, I struggled not to look at her in awe. There was nothing about her I would change, I wanted her and everything that came with.

"What about there?" I asked, pointing to a storefront.

"That looks absolutely perfect." She smiled, excited once she realized what it was. It was a used book store, I seemed to like those better than buying them brand new. She dragged me into the store, eager to browse.

It didn't take long for her to find a few books, immediately showing her finds to me.

"Just kids, by Patti Smith." She smiled, showing it to me. "And, a mythology book, I love mythology."

"I might borrow that one." I said, pointing to the mythology one.

"Have you not found anything yet?" She asked, noticing my empty hands.

"We've only been here for a few minutes." I laughed. "Plus, I can just borrow the books you get."

"That's a fair point." She nodded, turning on her heels and leaving to find more books. I knew she'd like this, it was cute to just watch her look around at all the books. Towards the end, I followed her around like a lost dog, simply observing her looking. She ended up with another book, 'girl with a pearl earring.' We had spent close to an hour in there, looking at all of the books, it was a huge bookstore.

We checked out, her already wanting to read her new books.

"I'm already reading two right now, I can't start another one til I finish those." She sighed. "If I don't finish them, I never will."

"You know, we have a decent amount of downtime when we're touring, it'd be the perfect time for you to read your books." I smiled, leaning towards her as if it would convince her more.

"Do you really, or are you just trying to get me to stay?" She asked, a knowing look on her face.

"Truthfully, we do get times that are perfect for reading some pages of a book." I said. "But, for the most part, I want you to stay."

"I like how much you want me to stay." She grinned. "Makes me feel like I'm important."

"If that's how you need to feel, so be it." I said. "I will do anything to woo you over."

"You're fairly desperate sounding." She laughed, causing me to let out an offended scoff. "It's cute, don't get me wrong."

"You know what, I don't even care." I shrugged, choosing to not fuss over it. "I am desperate."

"Okay, hypothetically, what would I do for money if I stayed?" She asked. "I would still want to have some form of money, not be dried out when I go back to normal life."

"Well, you could see your art." I suggested, having already thought about it. "Oh, and that reminds me, mom wants to talk with you. She talked to that lady at the art gallery, you are probably gonna get to meet the lady. I guess she really liked your pieces."