38

Cypress

"Baby boy is doing great he's growing at the right speed everything went perfectly you two can go on out now and you can setup your next appointment at the front desk"

"Ok thank you Ms.Dillard"I gave her a faint smile as I wiped the gel off of my belly"

"You two enjoy the rest of your day I hope to see you at the next appointment dad"

"Imma be here"

Ms.Dillard smiled at jace then left out the room

"You are"i said in a questioning tone while standing up from the bed

"I just said imma be here cypress" jace stood from his chair beside me and pulled up his pants

His underwear was still showing I knew that for a fact

"Ok you can say you gonna come and not show up I was just asking because you've done it multiple times"

"I'm here now stop bring up shit from the past I said I'm here for my son let's get past that old ass shit"

"Can we please get through the rest of the day without you yelling at me"

"Ain't nobody yelling at you but ight man"

- -

"Read the instructions jace I don't want the swing to break while my baby in it"

"Dis motha fucka ain't gon break I know what I'm doing G"

"Act like it that why you been looking lost for the last 10 minutes"

"Aye Man worry bout putting dem clothes up and not what I'm doing"

"If I'm putting my baby in there I'm gonna worry"

"You wanna put it together then cypress shit"

"No that's why I got you doing it"

"Right let me do it then"

I grabbed the box that the baby's swing came in  and I took the instructions out I purposely hit him with the box when I dropped it back on the ground

"Quit playin wit me cypress get yo ass from behind me"

"Take the instructions then jace"

Jace turned around and looked at my stomach then up at me

"You gon name him jace jr"

"Boy hell no why do you think i would ever do something like that"

"Cus it's my son Nigga what's wrong wit my name ? not shit"

"Um maybe because when I told you about your son you told me to get an abortion and it hasn't been that long since you finally accepted him"

"You must like arguing huh"