"Lesson number four, never do it unless you're up for it." He put his hand over mine, as if he noticed my hesitation.

I thought about it for a good 10 seconds before deciding, "I want to."

"Are you sure?" He had a serious look on his face. "I don't want you to do something you'll regret later."

"I've never been more sure of something." I sincerely told him. I meant every word.

No more words were spoken as he started helping me unbuttoning his trousers, pulling it down. My heartbeat started escalating faster and faster, this time not from doubt but rather from anticipation.

"May I?" He played with the strings of my sweatpants. I nodded and with one tug, the string was undone. Then, he carefully lifted me by the hips as he removed my pants.

Now, the both of us were in nothing but out undergarments. I was starting to wish I was wearing something more pretty but from the look on Max's face, it seemed like that wasn't necessary.

"Stop looking at me like that." It was safe to say I was beyond flustered. Flustered wasn't even a word to begin describing how I was feeling right now.

"Like what?" He tilted his head as he continued to gape at me.

"Like that!" I pointed at his face and he simply grabbed ahold of my hands and held them in his fists as he bent down to shower me with kisses all over my face.

"What can I say? I can't stop thinking about you." He put some hair behind my ear.

"Why think about me when I'm right in front of you?" I put my hands on his chest, feeling his heartbeat. Fast.

"I always think about you." He confessed and planted a kiss on my lips before I could say anything. 

When he tried to break away, I grabbed his face stopping him from going anywhere, "Quit teasing me, I'm already crazy for you."

It was as if something inside him snapped and he was suddenly all over me. His soft lips against mine. His hands caressing my arms, my stomach. My chest.

Goosebumps littered my body and my nipples were sticking out of my bra which made me heat up with embarrassment.

"Lesson number five, this," he stroked my nipple. "this is nothing to be ashamed of. It's hot." Shortly after, his hands slowly began to sneak up my bra, lifting it up in the process. It was quickly gotten rid of, joining the pile of clothes that littered the floor. "How can someone be so perfect?" He asked himself as his fingers studied my breasts like it was some historical monument being discovered for the first time.

It wasn't long before his fingers started trailing further and further and I could feel my body burning into flames. The teasing was killing me.

His hands played with the elastic band of my panties and as soon as I thought he was going to rip those off as well, his hands traveled lower. His eyes widened when he felt how damp that area was.

"You're a needy one, aren't you?" He had an amused smirk on his face.

I threw my head back and groaned in agony, "I'm dying here, will you hurry up?"

He removed his hand completely. "Only if you say please."

"Fucking hell, Max. You're such a tease, come on."

"No, I just want to hear you beg."

I could've died just there and then.

I scoffed, "Yeah, right. As if I'm going to ever—"