013

shit , that's what I just did .

I fucked up on this one i'd have to say it and the only thing I can think of is what am I gonna tell Jude , actually, am I even telling him anything about this ? I mean we only made this clear a few hours ago so this doesn't count right ??

I'm rather just disappointed in myself for not being able to keep my tongue out of someone else's mouth for more than a few hours . You're worth better than this Ash ! The kiss with Jay was just a silly mistake , one I still have time to erase ; I should just tell him that I'm sticking with Jude for now and don't want to mess it up , but I'm still the one who went in for that kiss , and I dont want him to think I'm the type to play with other peoples feelings ?!
You know what nevermind , I won't bring it up yet , maybe Jay will forget about this , after all he works for me , don't know if it's even allowed for us to date anyway .
____

THE NEXT DAY

Jude pov :

I started off my day just fine , we were officially announcing that I would be joining Real Madrid next season and I have a brand new love interest that wants to take me seriously .
Life could not be any better !
If I had to be honest my love life never been that good , I only got into one long-term relationship that came to an end because I found out I was getting cheating on and if there's one thing I can't let slide is when she tries to have it both ways . Being loyal is the bare minimum to me , that's why after this heartbreak i only focused on football , and it paid off !
Now that I will be joining my dream club , I feel like I should find a girlfriend, a supportive one that would know how to cheer me up and make me forget about work . Ashley is fulfilling those expectations so far , whenever I am with her I forget about everything else and only focus on her . She is exactly the one I'm looking for .

I should call her to see what she's up to

Ashley pov :

* Incoming call from Jude🤍 *

" Fuck " I mumble from the backseat 

" Who is it ? " asks Jay as he hears the phone ring

" Ugh , no one , I'll call them back later "

The last thing he needs right now is to hear Jude and I being all lovey dovey over the phone . I haven't even talked to him about yesterday yet , and if I don't do it now the situation will get worse .

" By the way , I meant to ask you , I start , remember what you told me last night ? Were you being for real ? "

He hesitates for a second then says with a playfull grin on his face

" Was it before or after you kissed me ? "

I sighed , talking about it made me feel more and more guilty and he's taking advantage of it .

" Don't act as if you disliked that kiss " I reply
" I'm not , I even admit I liked it "

A flush of pink spread across my cheeks and apparently I had not been quick enough to hide it

" .. and I bet you did too " he adds as he looks back to reverse the car

I wouldn't call him better looking than Jude but he was definitely more attractive.

The engine was now stopped and I took the opportunity to unwrap the whole thing to him

" Look , If I kissed you yesterday it's cause I genuinely like you . Still I can't do things in Judes back and have it both ways , he came in first and we told ourselves we'll try to move forward together for now . You look like a great guy Jay and I know that plenty of girls would give anything to have you but we should stop it here before it goes any further. "

Jay simply looks down in silence .
It's hard to read the look on his face ; he doesn't seem so disappointed , after all he knew Jude and I were into something .
I do wonder what did he expect from that kiss , and I kinda feel bad that for giving him false hopes

I get out of the car and wave him goodbye , the guy must be pissed cause he doesn't even bother waving back . I guess out relation will be strictly professional from now on .

___

After my morning schedule I decide to grab a drink at Starbucks . It was mostly to avoid being alone with Jay so soon , I guess I will leave him alone for today to not make it akward .
Now that I cleared up everything with Jay  I think it's a good moment to call Jude back .

Jude pov :

* Incoming call from 💞ashley💞 *

" Ain't no way you already added heart emojis to her contact name " says Jobe in disgust after looking at my phone screen before laying his eyes back on his fifa match . "Fuck off " I reply while lowering the volume of the TV before answering the call :

Its a FaceTime so I stretched my arm till I find a good angle and say "Whatsup" ugh that was lame , I think to myself

Ash : Heyy , sorry for not picking up this morning , I had a meeting

Jude : All good , I was just wondering if we could meet today - Wait , are you at Starbucks right now ?

Ash : Oh yeah , I got a drink . Wanna meet up here ?

Jude : Sure and after that we could have lunch ?

Ash : Sounds good to me ! See you there then

Jude : See ya

I hang up

" « Whatsuup » ugh that gave me chills " comments Jobe after he tried to impress me

I simply roll my eyes and get up from the sofa

Jobe : Leaving already ? You said you'd play the next game with me

Jude : Sorry kiddo but I've got other priorities at the moment

Jobe : I hope she's pretty at least

Jude : You'll see when I bring her home

I leave the room but I still feel him watching me walk away probably asking himself which woman got me acting like that .

___

Y'AAALLL
HOW DO YOU LIKE THIS CHAP ?
lemme know babes 🥰
As usual : VOTEEEEEE
ALSO YOU BETTER START FOLLOWING ME 🤨🤨
else i will actually quit im deadass