011

Ashley pov :

Jude and I were ready to move onto the next step . I was throwing a lot of hints to let him know that I liked him and he seemed to feel the same way .

I was sat on the counter and the tension kept rising , he looked at me with intensity as if he wanted me to fold first , and guess what ? I did .
I had enough of this little staring contest , i needed more , I needed to feel his lips against mine and our tongues intertwined . I placed my arms around his neck , scouting closer to him . I started off by laying kisses all over his neck , which by his quivering breath seemed to be his sensitive spot . He placed his hand on each side of my waist and soon our tongues were dancing to a rhythm only they knew , their motions were smooth almost as if they learned that routine by heart .
After a while i gently pulled out of our kiss , I couldn't help but smile .
It was now Judes turn to lay kisses all over my cleavage , his lips were soft and his touch felt like a fresh breeze on my skin .
He pulled down the straps of my dress and looked at my breast wrapped in an emerald green Victoria Secret bra , he looked up at me a satisfied look on his face , like a kid about to unbox a gift he's been waiting for all month . He lifted me up and brought me to the couch , more appropriate i'd say .
He took of this last layer before having full access to my boobs and after playing with them for a while he marked a hickey right under the left one . I wanted him to get down on me badly but we were already running out of time . I got into a sitting position and we kissed again with even more passion . Jude placed his knee in between my legs for me to hump on it , which i did right away . I'd have to say , this is the closest I've been to heaven yet . We stayed in this bubble of ours until we were left panting , out of breath . Jude and I were laying next to each other , catching our breath . This was .. relaxing , I haven't had a chill make out session in so long . Both Jude and I have busy lives with minimum privacy so being in couple isn't our priority but sometimes we still need a little make out session to relieve our stress . This was just what I needed .

Jude Pov :
I slowly opened my eyes due to the movement next to me , It was Ashley putting her dress back on , the view I had on her back was truly amazing , everything about her seemed unreal , from her body, her face to her mannerism she was the girl of my dreams . She turns up at me and asks

- Can I use the bathroom ? I need to touch up my makeup

- Yea sure , it's the first door on the left

And just like that ; she left . I know she's just in the bathroom but all I wanted was to stay in the same room as her . Without any more thoughts I made my way to join her .

I opened the door without knocking (it's still my house y'all) and walked in on Ashley fixing her lipstick. I hugged her from behind and kissed her temple , I could see her face light up in the mirror , she was cute like that wrapped in my arms , so much that I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture , once , twice but at the third click sound she made her makeup tools fall and got out of my arms in a hurry . She looked at me a scared look on her face , as if I did something bad , something wrong .

Ashley pov :
I stared at Jude in fear trying to figure out if he really did what I thought .

- Are you alright ? Asks Jude

- Yeah I' m sorry I just .. I just thought of something

- Tell me

Jude sat on the (closed) toilet and looked up at me . He gently patted my lower back. , letting me know that he was ready to listen

- Let's just say I had an .. unhealthy relationship with my ex . He took a lot of inappropriate pics of me without my consent
I took a deep breath before going on , of course I only found out about them once they got leaked ..

- So you thought I was ..

- I mean you were standing behind me and I wasn't paying attention you could've easily -

- I would never do that

- Yeah I know

Jude stands up and brings me into a hug .
I always thought that my past relationship with Aaron would be perfect if we took away all the violence but it also missed something , affection ; soft sayings, hugs and words of affirmation .

Jude pov :

After cuddling for a while it was time for us to head to the party . I tried to get up but Ashley had fallen asleep on my chest , you know I had to capture this . I took a quick picture then patted her back to wake her up

« Ash ..??» I ask carefully

She mumbles while stretching her arms

« It's time . We gotta go » I added

She let out out a soft yawn and nods while getting up .

___

Her driver was around so she asked him to drop us off . A black jaguar with tinted windows parked on my alley less than 4 minutes after Ashleys call , was bro spying on us or something ? The driver gets out of the car and walks towards us . He takes of his glasses and offers me his hand

Jay : Hi , I'm Jay , Ashleys driver . It's a pleasure meeting you

Jude : Same goes for me . I'm Jude

Jay : I know , my client loves to talk about you

Ashley nudges him with an embarrassed smile on her face .

Jay : All  jokes of course , let's get going.

Jay opened the car door for us to get a sit . Jay and Ash kept talking through the whole car ride , sometimes she'd turn to me to let me know she acknowledged my presence but I had no will to join their conversation . It felt like they had a close bound already and that kinda scared me , Jay kind of scared me .

__

You really thought Jude and Ash would be at peace ? Hell nah you know I had to throw in a second choice 🤭
VOOOOTEEEE
+
subscribe so you know when i drop 😋