Chapter 9

I am so sorry!!I'm really lazy these days.I will try to update more!o_OI found this video.Enjoy! XD

~Kiyomi

Your p.o.v.

Kanato was so cold to me.Every time I tried to talk to him,he will said "I'm busy right now.Leave me alone." and every time I waved at him he will run to his room.'What happen to him?!'I thought while sighing.I really miss the old Kanato.Suddenly,I heard a footsteps nearing my room.

"(Name)?May I come in?"Kanato."S-Sure!"I said.He come in and close the door.He approached me and press his lips on mine!

'What the hell?!'I thought while blushing.He pulled away."(Name)..Do you remember me now?!"He said."Wh-What are you talking about?"I asked him.

"Do you remember our moment when we were child?!"He asked."I-I don't get it!!First,you came in and kissed me.And now?!You ask me about our childhood moment?!Are you drunk?!"You said madly.

"I don't understand!"He pushed you off of the bed and gave you a glare.After you fell on the floor,a flower vase fell from the nightstand and fell on your head.You knocked out.

Kanato's p.o.v.(Ugh!!Sooooo lazy!>0<)

I felt guilty because I make her knocked out.I put my finger at her (Hair/C) hair."I'm so sorry,(Name).I just want you to remember our moment together.
------------------------------
(In your head)

What is this?My memory.Kanato,that woman,the feelings that I have for Kanato and especially,our moment together.

Suddenly,that woman stood right in front of me."My lovely (Name),do you remember now?"She said while grinning.

"You..Who are you?!"You asked her madly."My lovely (Name)..I'm your aunt."She said."Why did you try to kill me?!"You asked her.

"Tsk,tsk,tsk.I didn't try to kill you.I want your lover to safe you.I want him to safe you because I want him to take care of you.Looks like he really loves you.."She explained.

You hug her."Thank you for your concern,Aunt Sera.I am very thankful because I have you to be my aunt."You said while crying.

"No need to cry,dear.Now,you should be awake if you want to see your lover again.Goodbye,dear."She said while kissing your forehead.
----------------------------
(Reality)
"Is she awake now?"You heard Ayato's voice."Shh!Ayato-kun!You will disturb her!That's Yui's voice.(I know.I forgot about her.)"This is my fault!"Kanato said in guilty."This is not anyone's fault!Now let me speak.(Name) will be awake soon."Reiji said."When will she awake?"Laito's voice."I am tired now!"Subaru's voice.

"Wh-Where is Kanato?"You finally spoke up and opened your (Eye/C) eyes."I'm here.Are you okay?"Kanato said while caressing your hair.

You sat up and kissed him.

Sorry.It's been a while since I didn't update this story.I am terribly sorry.°~°Bye!

~Kiyomi