Chapter 3

Konnichiwa,readers!How are you?Do you miss Kanato?If you do...please read this~
Your p.o.v.
The school is over but I am still thinking about his kiss.I've never expexted he would kiss a girl like me.I mean..There are a girls that are more beautiful than me.But..I am still so happy and feel a bit shocked about that kiss.When I arrive at my house,I feel like..Someone's watching me.I turned around and didn't see anything.Maybe it's just my imagination.I go to my room,take a bath and get ready to sleep.I read some books before fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~
"(Name)~You can't run away~"You run as fast as you could.Trying to run away from that voice.But you only trip and fall.Your knee bleeding so you can't run anymore."Stop bothering me!!"You scream.You feel really scared and start to cry."Why...Why?!Why are you doing this?!Leave me alone!!"You say while crying."Eh?!You are bleeding!"You turn around and see Kanato hugging his stuffed bear tightly.He help you and carried you to a room that look like his bedroom.He kiss your forehead and whisper to you"Goodnight,my (Name)."
~~~~~~~~~~
You wake up and quickly get up from your bed."Eh?It was just a dream?"You go to the bathroom and get ready to school.'Why am I dreaming about him?'You thought.When you arrive at your school,Kanato pull your hand and take you to an empty classroom.He shoved you to the wall and kiss you roughly.You try to push him but he quickly grab your wrist and pinned them on the wall above your head.He pull away and start to unbutton your shirt.After that,he only allow you to wear your bra and your panty.He bite your neck and start to suck your blood.You moan and close your eyes tightly.Then,your vision become blurry.
Author's note:
I am sorry if this chapter is so short.I will try my best to write a story about Kanato.Actually,I am running out of ideas.So..Please give me some time to find an idea.Readers also can give me any ideas.Bye!