Chapter 5

Hello!It's me!How are you?Ok!So I've decided to make Kanato & Reader-chan were a childhood friends.If you all have an idea,please don't be shy.Just give your idea to me.

Why did everyone run away when they saw me?Is it so wrong when I just want to make some friends?Suddenly,a light had come to my life.Removed all the pain that I've keep all the time.

You woke up and see Kanato was not right besides you.You try to get up but something stopped you.It was a chain.Suddenly,Susan knocked the door and opened it.She brought a glass of milk and 2 sandwiches on the plate to you."Thank you."You said to her."You're welcome,miss.Please call me when you need anything."Before she coul walk to the door,you stopped her."Wait!I need to ask you something."You said."W-What is it?"She asked you."When will I can get out of here?"You asked."Umh..I don't know.Master Kanato only odered me to take care of you."She replied to you."Can I meet him?"She looked startled when you asked this question but then she nodded."I will call him.Just a minute."She said and get out from that room.

'I need to ask him.I don't want to live here.'

A few minutes later,Kanato entered the room."What do you want?"He asked coldly."I want to go back to my house."His eyes widened when he heard that words.Suddenly,he started to laughed maniacly."You're mine,(Name)!I want you to be mine!"He said while laughing.He pinned you to his bed and kissed you softly.He licked your lips because it taste really sweet.He pulled away,looking at your red face.He smirked and lick your neck.You moaned and blushing darkly.He bite your neck and close his eyes to enjoy the taste of your blood.

Before you passed out you heard him said,"I love you,since our first met."Then everything turn black.

(Flashback)
I cry and cry until one boy pat my head.I look up and see a purple haired boy that holding a stuffed bear is standing in front of me."Don't cry.We would be glad if you want us to be your friends."He said.After that,we always play together.Every minutes,every hours and everydays.But one day,my happinnes have been removed from my life...

Hello..So this is the chapter 5!
;-)Please heart and comment.Bye!