Chapter 8

I bet you all are waiting 4 the next chapter,right?One of the readers left a comment and I already read it.I want to tell that person that I am so happy with your comment!Thank you very much.As a gift 4 my readers,I will update this story!Enjoy!

~Kiyomi

Kanato's p.o.v.(In this chapter it will be his p.o.v. because he is the one that remember everything.)

"(Name)?"I said."Huh?What is it,Kanato-kun?""What do you feel about me?"I looked into her (Eye colour) eyes."Umm..What should I say?You are the only one that always stand up for me.And you also means everything to me!"She replied to me.

"Oh,really?!Hey,(Name)-chan.""Hmm?""Let's play hide and seek?"I asked her."Of course!"
I counted to 20 after that I looked for her.After 3 hours searching for (Name) I am getting tired now!"

I am looking for (Name) because I am so worried about her and it's already night.What if a wild animal kill her?And she is STUPID..(Sorry,minna-san!!I just write what is in my mind! :p)
I called her name and looking for her."Kanato-kun,help me!!"I heard (Name)'s voice.'Is she in danger?'I thought.I felt panic and followed her voice.I saw her with one woman that has a long blue hair and a pair of red eyes.
She smiled and pulled a knife and put it at (Name)'s neck making (Name) scream and pushed her away.

(Name) fell down but before I want to catched her,that woman pull my wrist and said "Just let her die.".My eyes widened and saw (Name) had knocked her head until she's bleeding.I pushed that woman away and cry at (Name)'s body.I'm glad she's still alive but I'm still felt sad.That's because I can't save her.I carry (Name) back to her house and knocked the door.Ms (Last name) opened the door and widened her eyes.

She picked (Name) up and wanted me to go inside.I shook my head and just walking away.I am so scared.What if (Name) cannot remember me anymore?I will be so sad.

I hope you like it.Bye!

~Kiyomi