31

Saturday,September 9th

Ja'nina Simone(Nina)

"whew it is hot as a witches coochie out here" Key drunk some of his water before fanning his self. "Keysean you better watch yo mouth boy" Ka'mari mama Nikki walked os towards us before hitting him with the wooden spoon.

Ka'mari mama was having a cookout n she invited us we were sitting os on the front porch waiting for the food to get done. "girl you out here beating on me but ain't beating on that food WE ARE HUNGRY"

he mugged her while rubbing his hand. "it will be done soon". Ms.Nikki walked back into the house. "said that an hour ago".

Key rolled he eyes huffing. "i'm finna go to the store i need a snack or something" Makayla shook her head reaching in her purse to grab Key car keys.

"i'm going with you i need to feel some type of air" Niyha leaned off the wall going towards Makayla. "hold on i'm coming too".

I began to walk towards them before Ka'mari walked os. "nina come here". Ka'mari called my name making me huff before walking towards him.

"yes" i put my hands behind my back looking at him. "where you going" he crossed his arms looking down at me. "to the store with Makayla n Niyha"

i looked back pointing to them as they stood by Key car waiting for me. "you need some money". he asked reaching for his wallet.

"no but if you insist" i held my hand out smiling as he handed me thirty dollars. "thank you" i wrapped my arms around his waist before giving him a kiss.

"if this bitch don't come on" i heard Makayla mumble making me look back at her putting yo the middle finger. "i'll be back" i let him go walking towards the car.

"took yo ass long enough" Niyha rolled her eyes once we got into the car. "how y'all mad cause i love my man". i put my seatbelt on mugging them.

"y'all making me hot shit" Makayla reached over turning the air up all the way.

"bitch play some music or something it's too quiet in here" Niyha mugged the air while talking. "bitch we only going up the street you ride in silence" Makayla told her finally pulling off from in front of Ka'mari mama house.

"girl idc if we was pulling into the driveway bitch i need to hear some type of music" Niyha connected her phone to the radio n the first thing that played was sexyyred.

"face down ass up that's the way i like getting fucked" Makayla rapped loudly once the lyrics started playing.

"that's how yo nasty ass got pregnant now" i looked at her while shaking my head. "bitch you next so ion know why you looking at me like that" she rolled her eyes looking at me.

we was now at the gas station she parked the car n we all got out but we didn't walk into the store until she locked the door. "safety first" Makayla looked at up smiling.