8

Saturday,July 8thJa'nina Simone(nina)

Saturday,July 8th
Ja'nina Simone(nina)

Today I went over Kb house because Key invited us to swim. but it's like how you gone invite us over to someone else house??

"Ka'mari stop i can't swim"i had my arms wrapped around his neck as he held me over the deep end, "fuck you mean you can't swim" mon looked at me.

"you talk all shit but can't swim wth" he mumbled walking to the door cause Asia just arrived, "put me down" i told him.

"you scary i wasn't gone drop you frl" he put me down "yeah you better listen to me cause i'll bya" i mugged him, "i ain't Kennedy i'll mop the floor with yo ass"he said sitting next to me.

"here take my pictures" i handed him my phone.

_lifeasnina

                         ••

••

_lifeasnina i just left,he texting me he miss me😋

"i look thick", i asked him "sum slight" he laughed, "boy fuck you i know i'm thick", i rolled my eyes. "yk im just kidding chill out" he looked at me

"gimme a kiss" i poked my lips out n he pecked my lips a few times, "i said a kiss not a peck" i told him n he gave me a real kiss.

"what type of lip chap that is ts taste good" he said licking his lips, "first off it's lip gloss n it's Strawberry flavor" i laughed at him.

"mhm" he nodded his head still licking his lips, "come on let's have sex" i kissed his cheek, "no it was no 15 minutes ago n it's no now like every time" he said copying that sound on tiktok.

"boy yk you want some of this" i got on his lap wrapping my legs around his waist grinding on him. "come on you getting my dick hard" he said as i laughed getting off his lap.

we were sitting with our feet in the water so i stood in front of him in the pool as he continued to sit. "lms" i looked down pulling on his boxers.

"chill out" he laughed moving my hand. "you're being mean" i mugged him, "this my dick so fix yo face" he rolled his laughing. "why can't i see". i asked still pulling on his boxers

"because i said so" he looked around "alright" i mumbled putting my hand through his boxers at the bottom open part. "it is hard" i moved my hand around "n big too" i said still touching it.

"alright now stop before i nut on yo hand" he pulled my hand out.

                   9:55pm

"you staying here or going home" Kb asked me while we sat in the kitchen cleaning up. "i'm staying here" i put the broom back in the closet.

"alright i'm finna get in the shower" he mumbled turning around, "wait come with me to get my bag out the car" we went os n got my bag n headed upstairs.

"i'm getting in with you" i took my body wash out my bag n some clothes "says who" he looked at me. "says me come on" i stepped in the shower letting the hot water run on my body soon after Kb got in.

"how you gone push yo self on me but don't wanna fuck now you teasing" i rinsed the soap off my body before feeling him kiss my neck.

he rubbed his hands down my body going to Big Martha "stop" i laughed crossing my legs, "i'm ticklish" he laughed at me "come on" he picked me up i wrapped my legs around his waist.

he laid me on the bed kissing me.

(⚠️⚠️)
Omniscient

Ka'mari kissed down Ja'nina body admiring every part of her he finally made it to her lady part kissing her thighs before actually going to the box.

He began to place soft wet kisses on the box sliding his tongue down her entrances. as he slowly started eating.
"Omg" Nina moaned out as Kb put two fingers in her.

"ohhhh just like that baby it feels so good" Nina said as she continued to let her moans fly out. "i'm finna cum" Nina said feeling a knot in her stomach "let it out baby" Kb lifted his head but kept his fingers in her as she cummed on his fingers.

"open" he told her she did as told n he put his finger in her mouth so she can taste herself. he kissed her lips putting his tongue in her mouth, "you taste so good baby" he placed his dick in his hands n began to stroke it looking at nina

"you sure this what you want" he looked in her eyes she shook her head yes, "words baby" he looked at her still stroking his dick.

"yes baby i'm sure" Nina looked at him as he placed himself inside her doing slow strokes while looking at her face.

"you look so pretty baby" his stokes began to speed up, "go faster" Nina moaned out closing her eyes. he went faster.

"open yo eyes baby you a big girl you can take it" he kissed her cheek while still doing fast strokes, "ohh baby i gotta cum" Nina moaned out loud n clear.

"let it out baby cum on your dick" he talked to her as she cummed, he took his dick out nutting on her stomach then flipping her over putting an arch in her back.

"you ok mama" he asked putting his hand around her neck she shook her head yes "come on baby use yo words" he told her.

"ughh yes baby i'm ok" she said while moaning "throw that shit back" he told her as she shook her butt on his dick ass he went in and out.

"just like that baby don't stop" he continued going in and out until she cummed he pulled out n nutted on her back.

"come on baby ride yo dick". he laid on his back