"Sakura is practically resistant against genjutsu." said Naruto casually.

"Resistant? How?" asked Chunin-Kakashi actually curious how that is possible and why he is so fascinated by the fact.

"She has excellent chakra control, she just snaps out of it." answered Sasuke. "Even a genjutsu casted with the mangekyou sharingan doesn't bother her anymore."

"That's impressive." said Sensei-Kakashi.

"Thank you very much." she answered as she went through the room to get to her Kakashi. She had waited two months to see him again, and now he was 4 meters away and still frozen. He hadn't snapped back from the possibility of losing her.

"Hey," she said softly while wrapping her arms around him, "I promised, so stop worrying, you'll get wrinkles on that stupid face of yours. I'm not them. I don't go down easily, especially not when I have someone to return to." Kakashi wrapped his arms around her automatically. She pressed further into him. He was still in shock.

Even though he could sense her chakra, feel her body pressing against his, smell her intoxicating scent, hear her lovely voice and see her pink hair, but all of this was not enough for him to snap back

Even though he could sense her chakra, feel her body pressing against his, smell her intoxicating scent, hear her lovely voice and see her pink hair, but all of this was not enough for him to snap back. He needed a little bit more time for that. He needed to be sure, that this wasn't a dream or genjutsu, that this was reality. That she was safe and sound and back in his arms.

"You kept your promise." He heard himself say. He still hadn't quite snapped back.

"Of course I did. I told you, that I'd find you and come back to you. I'm not them, Kakashi. I will not leave you." He pulled her even closer. 

This whole scenery was watched closely by every other person in this room. Rin looked like she was about to cry, 'Kakashi' the man she hoped would be her husband, was awfully close to his ex-student. A beautiful and strong woman. 

The Kakashi of her team, was shocked by the open affection of his older self. Obito was pleased. If Kakashi was married to this woman he's so comfortable around, then Rin would be probably married to him. Minato was shocked. For him, the 'couple' looked a little bit too close to each other. 

Lee and Naruto also looked like they would cry, they still had hoped that they marry Sakura, but his hope was crashed by now. The young Sakura was as red as a tomato, and even her Sensei got a slight blush on his cheeks. The Hokage, Sakumo and his wife, just smiled at each other knowingly.

"But, wait, why are you so close? What about your wife? Wouldn't she mind?" asked Rin, anger slightly detectable in her voice.