Epilogue

Ru and abhir were ecstatic and jumping but akshara's heart pained a little...

But one thing was for sure whatever arohi had whoever arohi had she was not alone she was going to support her come what may....

Arohi was happy congratulating all of them and enjoying with ru akshara grabbed her arm and took her away from the crowd....

As her emotions overflow akshara hugged her.....

Arohi too smiled and hugged her back..

Akshara knew arohi had done so much to her ...but now...arohi slowly kept her arm around her body....

Akshara's silently poured...

You were great akshu...dekhna tumna badi lawyer banogi ek din....arohi said in excited ...

Arohi had called her akshuafter a long long time ...

Ashu silently shed a ter...but arohi could sense her wet tears on her shoulders...

She slowly lifted her face...and wiped akshara's tears...

Both the sisters laughed seeing each other....

Aaru....vo...avnijina....she sang.....

Arohi bit her lips to surpress her smile she knew what her misunderstanding has
.....

But what kind of siblings immediately clear it without making fun of them...

So arohi sincerely asked what about avnji akshu???

Akshu was lost in the tension...and she couldn't sense Arohi's mischief in her voice...

Vo bira hospital ke aadmain ru ko chahti hai...akshara said...

Ru??? Akshara what are you saying ?? Arohi fake panicked ....

Haa... Par tu tension mat le... I will defend your case aur dekhti hoon tumse ru ko koun cheen ta hai....akshara said....

Arohi looked at her sister and the courage with which she spoke.....am laughed out loud and hugged her ....

Akshara was stunned by Arohi's behaviour...

Avniji is not taking away ru from me...infact I no noone an as you are with me ...don't worry akshu.... But before arohi could complete akshara said...par..vo deal....??

I didn't sign it akshu infact she aske me to promis on thing that I will not say anything about that deal to anyone as she is embarassed...but how did you know? Arohi asked ..

Akshara sighed a relief....I am a lawyer Dr.Arohi Neil... I have to pay attention to details.....

Arohi smiled at her proudly....

Arohi hugged her back...

I know how much it would have taken from you to be this strong ....

Tu kabhi confident nhi thi akshu aur kahi na kahi I was also a reason...sorry yaar.....maaf karde ....arohi cried...

I blamed you for mummas death all childhood I m sorry akshu...
arohi held her ears started to do situps all crying....

Akshara stopped her and took her into a hug...

Why aren't you angry akshu?? Arohi asked....
Because somewhere I knew you were also hurt aaru ho toh meri choti behan hi na....

And i didn't get attacks because of you...I used to get attacks when I remembered how mumma died...