4: Hansel and Gretel

Arohi woke up the next day ....

And saw abhir laying on her just like he used to lay on abhinav and ru occupying her shoulders and arms...

She had to get up but saw her kids for one time more clinging on to her and each other....

She gently pecked a kiss on both her foreheads and slowly made them sleep on their beds and walked off from her bed....

She freshened herself and got out of her room....and stood near the railings...

And saw abhimanyu and manjari smiling through their teeth admiring their new purchases of clothing that they made for abhir....

She controlled her emotions...and tightened her wrists holding up the urge to shout at them....

Tum dekna abhi....abhir will be so happy to see all this new clothes aur Rajkumar lagega.....arohi heard manjari say jumping in all excitement...

Arohi bit her teeth she wanted to tell how did they that little kid ended up in her bed last night??? She wanted to ...

Just then realised if she said in the name of love abhimanyu would take abhir with him every night and the little solace the innocent soul gets would also be destroyed in the name of love....

She immediately remembered abhir was in her room and heard...manjari say... Abhi time hogaya hai.... Abhir ko uta ke leke aaaa...

Hearing this arohi sprinted to her room and carried a sleep abhir and rushed to abhir's room that was beside her made him lay there and sat beside him as if nothing happened.....

Abhimanyu entered the room and arohi pretended to be normal.....

Vo main junior ko utane aya tha he said smiling ....

Arohi wanted to smash all his teeth down for the total blindness he had towards his so called connected and blood related kid....

Arohi held herself and excused herself out of the room ....

This is not the time arohi ....she said to herself and clutched her jaws tight and left the room....

She stood beside the door and saw abhimanyu admiring him a sleeping abhir....

There will be a fatherly affection towards no doubt because he is his blood but what kind of human hurts his own child goes against his own child wished and claim to love to moon and back..... ???

Arohi sighed and left the room ....

She rushed to her bed and took a pillow and covered her mouth and let down a scream ....

She was that frustrated...she calmed herself down....

She again came out and stood at the rails of the floor....

Manjari was murmuring something to mahima...

All she could hear was akshara ko batane ki zarurat kya thi? And abhi replying....maa...vo abhir ki maa hai....was all of it....

Now what are they planning she leaned hand kept her head on the railing all done with this duo....

She turned back and saw abhimanyu admiring his son....

All she could do was let down a brief sigh and go to her room ....

Sh knew she had a big day ahead of her ....

She had to talk with her sister about the deal she was offered .....

For the first time in all these years they were about to have a conversation..