8: Jumbled again

The court hearing was finally coming up and akshara was preparing for it in full swing ....

The day of the first court hearing ....

Arohi got both the  kids ready sent them to goenka house to mimi and the whole birlas and the goenkas reached the court....

They entered their court and their cas was called....

Case number 325...Mrs. Akshara Sharma vs Mr. Abhimanyu birla....

Abhimanyu and akshara came to there witness stands...

This case is registered by Mrs. Akshara Sharma asking sole custody of her only son Mr. Abhir and thereby challenging the decision by the lower courts...under Hindu Marriage Act and Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act The officer read ....(sections mention kar de thi par kuch zyada hojayega, and i fet it might get boring)

In the meanwhile...Arohi felt a shadow near her she immediately turned back...to find a masked avni siting behind her...

*******Flashback********

In avni's mansion....

Where are you going avni ? His Bhai quizzed her...

Bhai..I will testify against the birlas and show manjari for who she is kya patha vo arohi ....her eyes welled up...vo meri bacchi arohi ki trust Jeet paun and then maybe she agrees to stay with me....avni said choking on her words...

Her Bhai hugged her and avni smiled....

**********FB ends **************

That's how avni ended up in the stands ...arohi saw her and recognised her instantly...but did not react much....

Prosecutor please start the judge said averting both of them ....

Akshara was in the opposite side of the stands and saw arohi.....and the whole group....

When her eyes met manjari her heart boiled and was filled with anger....and when her eyes met her sister arohi...her aru.... something in her heart calmed her mind....

If there was a one and only positive outcome in all this commotion...it was arohi....

Nothing major happened but it indeed opened a small gap on doors jammed with miscommunication for years....

The prosecution judge stood up grabbing everyone's attention

(Note: prosecution lawyer is the one who defends akshara and defence lawyer is the one defending abhimanyu)

The prosecution: My lord we have presented to you the judgements of previous courts...and I request you to read them again...

A custody of 6 year old a minor boy Master Abhir ...is given to his biological father who is a complete stranger...to the child....

Objection your honour.....lagta hai... prosecution lawyer did not read the court orders properly.... It was given to my client Mr. Abhimanyu birla on grounds of paternity fraud....

The prosecution lawyer smiled and said your honour I am here to contest the same .....may I proceed....

The judge asked defence lawyer to sit down and signalled him to continue...

My client akshara Sharma was in a shock and therefore could not defend her properly now she is here to defend it...so I call my client Mrs. Akshara Sharma to the stands....

Akshara walked up to the stands and wished the judge ...

To understand this case let's go back in time a little....