3 : An uncertain Quandary

Arohi had reached their house or was it her house?? She let these rest as more dilemma hit her mind....

She bit her lips the fact that avni was alive and was back after all these years was so shocking and surprising at the same time....

And what was even shocking was the deal that she had offered ....

While birla hospital ??? For those proofs.....??

And somewhere in her heart she knew birlas can buy the judges in high court too ....

If manjari has did this once she will never think to do it again...and she knew it....

But something did not feel right....

Last time she heard about avni was from manjari....

Like everyone knew avni through from manjari ad said...

Avni had complications in her pregnancy so she had to deliver in the 7 month she dropped the baby in her orphanage and gave me the address...this was arohi knew....infact what everyone knows about her...

If she herself had given her child to manjari why this revenge move ....

They had all without no question believed her but now arohi didn't know what to believe whom to believe she felt stranded surrounded by so many people with fake faces...and she had to make decisions to whom to trust and how much to trust...

She neede some solace some silence in her lound and noisy life ...

Aaahhhhhh....nieeeeel !! She yelled grabbing he hairs....and leaning on the rails of the balcony....

A wind softly flew near her fac slowly as if comforting her...

Arohi sighed and adjusted her hairs behind her ear and stared at the blank dark sky....

You should have been here Neil...it's so wrong uh...to ask me deal with this all akele...sab ke pass koi na koi to hai ....

Abhimanyu ke saath uski maa hai....

Badepapa ke saath Puri family hai...

Akshara ke pass abhinavji hai....

Par mere pass ???? She wiped her tears...

She remembered her Ru's words ....how lucky is abhir to choose when she has none....

Blame it on akshara on her fate....blame it whatever and whoever ....it was one truth that she and her daughter were all alone in this world...

She closed her eyes.... First I have to accept this fact Neil .... I can never have a family....I can never expect a family not from mykaa not from sasuraal....

All she has is ru and all ru has is her....she opened her eyes and saw Neil at the corner of the balcony,...

He came near her I am sorry  he husked it near her ear so much sk that arohi moved a little a back sacred....

Arohi closed her eyes and saw again and Neil was nowhere to be found....

Recently she had been having illusions and dreams of Neil like these....

And her heart every single time tried to live it's best life in such illusions....

Arohi held her head.... Now on top of everything....ths deal...to accept or not...

If she accepts it she will for sure become the vamp for taking everything from the family that supported her...atleast did the drama to support her....

If she doesn't akshara might never get abhir....?!??? Urrrghhhhh she held her head and walked out of her room ....

She went to the dining table and took the water bottle in her hand....

She saw a small shadow.... It was abhir...standing beside the table pointlessly....

Kya hua beta AAP soye nahi....arohi asked kneeling before him....

Bed comfortable nahi hai ... Arohi asked but abhir stood silent ....

Arohi understood his silence..... Mummy papa ki yaad aarahi hai???

Abhir slowly nodded his head in yes...tab toh main mummy papa ek saath sote the...ab iss akele kamre main....arohi hugged abhir before he could finish...

Ru came running behind him....matashri main bhi so nahi payi...pata nahi kyun???

Arohi embraced her tooo..

Arohi immediately realised not only she was stranded these two kids were stranded in their own Island too...

She somewher knew there was no shore where she and her daughter could buy there was a shore and she could help him get there.....to his home...

Arohi lifted both the kids with so much in her heart and came to her room she sat on her bed and made each kid rest their heads on her lap....

And slowly tapped and ruffled their heads....

I know it's a hard phase....but trust me we will go through this.... Arohi said...

So kya main kabhi mumma aur papa ke saath Jaa paunga...a meek and a weak voice came from abhir....

Arohi thought she had controlled her emotions very well but this question from abhir was the last strong she held on to...

Her eyes poured like river.... She wiped her tears not wanting her kids to notice ...

Arohi immediately adjusted herself and video called akshara...

Akshara accepted...it...

Vo abhir tumse baath karna chatha tha...arohi said....

Arohi panned the phone at him and slowly a smile crept on abirs face...

Dekho tumhare bete ko ab hass Raha....arohi said and tickled him making laugh more....

Akshara smiled seeing her kid smile and blew a kiss...

Vo janab ko neend ahi ayi na.... Toh...arohi said hugging both ru and abhir...

Akshara adjusted herself and sang a lullaby and arohi made them lie on one side of her shoulders and ruflled their heads....

And in no time they both had slept ...but who was sing a lullaby for these two sisters...who was going to settle the storm breing inside their hearts...

Arohi and akshara looked at each other in silence ...

Thanks akshara said in a low voice....

Arohi's heart pained a little....I am his Massi akshara itna toh kar hi sakthi hoon uske liye ...

Akshara nodded her head....we are applying for high court zyada din. Nahi rahega tumhare pass she said....

Akshu ... Tume nahi lagta agar ek baar bribe Kiya toh dusri ...arohi was about to blurt out the truth...she closed her mouth....and immediately ended the call....

Akshara immediately called but arohi did not have the heart to answer...she responded back with a text....

Not now we will meet somewhere in a cafe and discuss.... tomorrow she had typed....

Haa...akshu se ek baar puch lete hun iss deal ke baare main kya karna hai....kaise karna hai???

Akshu informed abhinav about it and kissed her forehead in assurance that something might come up...

Arohi laid her kids on her bed and too went to sleep

***************************

Is this a new start for both sisters...or they going to join hands ?? But will they???

Drop in your thoughts and vote it up...

What do you think about today's part...saw today's epi and thought to include it....whats your thoughts??