Prologue

Arohi ran to her room and closed the door ....the events of the day ran in her mind....

The court had ruled the custody in favour of Abhimanyu and not a inch of guilt was seen on Manjari's face...she remembered her face

Infact a smile slowly crept on her face revealing her devilish side more...

the smirk of the petty success that Manjari had in her eyes ....and the way the mother and son duo hugged....

The memory pricked her heart and teared it into many pieces silently...How she wished she could yell at them, but she somewhere knew it was of no point...

Then she remembered how immediately her eyes  met her sister , her akshu...and there she was standing emotionless and all heart broken by the verdict...

Abhimanyu too saw akshara and he walked towards her....

Arohi saw the way he walked towards her sister and cursed him in her mind...

How the hell he has the audacity to even near her She wondered...

He cried seeing her helpless state...

What was he expecting then?? That akshara would dance that she lost the custody?? If he cared this much that his eyes welled up?? Then why did he did not asks and convince his mother to drop the case??

And then she remembered how he roared that he can do whatever with his son now and he needs no permission....

Who is he pretending for ??? Arohi's heart pounded in pain ...

She remembered seeing her fall down to the ground like a corpse Abhinav trying to pacify her .....

All Arohi wished was somehow change the verdict and throw the verdict papers at thiss mother and son duo and get going with arohi once and for all...

But what could she do?? She loathed her helplessness....

Just then she received  a call...

It was from an unknown number ...arohi wiped her tears and took it....

Manjari has this bad history of taking what is not hers.... I can help you.... But I will need something in return....the caller said....

***********************

If she could, she would.... But at what cost was the question??

Actually, this idea was suggested by Shravani786 so thanks to her....

It is a short story...Do tell me if I should continue.. 

If you don't like then skip this book...
Don't spam the book  with hate messages it will be abhinav and akshara ....

If you do spam and comment hate then you will be muted for the sake of my peace and my reader's peace who accept the liberty I take while writing...

All though it will revolve around akshara some neirohi scenes will also be written....