" Wasp, are you ok? I've seen that you're not as happy as usual." Bee asked me.

" [ sighs] I don't know what's wrong with me. I just woke up feeling angry." I said in a low tone trying not to yell.

" After this, let's get Ratchet to check you out, Ok?" Bee said softly.

" Ok." I replied, but then engine roaring.

" Do you hear that?" I say.

" Hear what, I don't hear nothing." Bee said.

" It sounds like a vehicle coming towards the north." I say then quickly comms Solar and Optimus.

" Optimus, Solar, watch your rears, there's a vehicle coming towards you."

(Solar's POV) 

After Wasp said that we heard the vehicle approaching us. It drove between us.

" Solar I hear another vehicle coming up fast!"

" [ whistles] Sweet rims. 24 gauge? You're real heavy-Duty. Just like my friend here" The vehicle con said and just like Wasp said another vehicle con comes speeding, shooting a rocket. Optimus quickly transformed into his biped form and catches the rocket trying to stop it while I also transform into mines and was about to punch him when burst of electricity went through me, shocking me making me fall to the ground.

I felt someone hop on me shocking my neck.

(Wasp's POV)

" Bee, Let's go" I said as I quickly made my way to front. I made a sharp turn stopping myself and I saw con on top of Solar using a electric staff to shock him. I also saw that an armored truck was driving full speed towards the museum. Bee and Arcee drove to stop him as I stand there in shocked. He shot a rocket at Bee making him transform into his biped form tumbling then shot one at Arcee making her do a sharp turn then colliding into bee.

I felt my anger rise as I started driving full speed at the con on Solar. As I got close, I transform into my biped form and tackled him as we started rolling on the ground, I threw him into the other con that was fighting Bulkhead and sending him, the red con and Bulkhead flying hitting one of the pillars. At this point I was seeing red.

(Solar's POV)

I finally shook off the pain and quickly ducked down as the two cons plus Bulk went flying over me hitting one of the museum's pillars. I looked up Infront of me to see Wasp standing in an attack stance but something was different, her eyes weren't the normal light blue but a violet purple, her teeth sharped, and I heard growls coming from her. Something was wrong with her. That's when she started running towards the cons. I quickly got up and grabbed her by the waist as she started fighting to get out my arms.

Her digits were sharper because I can feel them scratching through my metal skin.

" Wasp! Wasp! Calm down everything is alright." I said trying to calm her down. But then that's when I saw Soundwave in his alt form with the harvester with him flying away.

" Mm. That would be game." The red con said as he and friends transformed and drove off with the autobots shooting at him and Arcee transforming into her Alt form trying to go after them. I was still holding on to Wasp as she tried to break free and go after them.

" The cons have the harvester!" I turn my head to see Jack and Raf come from around the building.

" And security has Miko!" Raf said as they both was running towards us.