At peace...

Solar's POV

I walk out of the ground bridge portal, feeling the gravity pull me to the ground. I stooped and looked around.

" Get on the ground con" I heard someone say, I looked down to see all guns pointed at me.

"Stand down everyone" someone order, I looked to see it was Optimus.

He stared at me then walked up to me. We stared each other for a few seconds, then Optimus quickly hugged me. I just stared there in shocked cause after he was made a prime he rarely showed his emotions, so this was a big shock to me. But I finally snapped out of it and hugged him back.

A single tear went down my face, my spark felt fully with my brother here at last. I broke the hug and looked a everyone else but one bot caught my optics, someone I haven't seen long then my brother. My eyes started to tear up looking a her, the one bot who use to patch me up after a match in kaon. The one bot who use to calm me down when I get really angry.....The one femme who I still have crush on...

" Wasp..." I said shaking in happiness. She looked up at me with her servos over her mouth, tears welling up in her face.

"S-solar..." She said still looking at me, tear eyes wide. We took a couple steps foward before Wasp came running at me jumping in my arms, as she sobs a little.

( Like this)

( Like this)

" I missed you" She said hugging tighter.

" [chuckles] I missed you too shortie" I said to putting her down on the ground.

I looked up a little to hear pede steps walk towards me , I seen it was Bulkhead with Bee right behind him. I move Wasp to the side a little and Bulk came charging at me with his famous wrecker hugs.

" SOLAR!!" He yelled squeezing the life out of me laughing.

"[ chuckles] Happy to see you too Bulk." I said as he put me down.

I looked over at Bumblebee and smiled.

" Nice to see you again too, Bug" I said as he smiled at me and I stated laughing but it was cut off when pain shot though my body, I grunted in pain and hunched over on my knees.

" SOLAR!?" I heard Wasp yell my name.

"everyone stand back!!" someone yelled, I looked up with blurry vision and saw it was Ratchet.

" [chuckles lightly]  Nice to see you too Doc" I say.

" We talk later Solar" he said then continued.

"Bulkhead, Bumblebee, help me get him to the medbay" he said as I felt two bot help me walk to the med bay as my vision get darker.

My vision kept getting darker then darkness.

( few hours later)

Wasp's POV

Its been a few hours since Solar fainted, Bulkhead, Arcee and Bee took the humans back to there homes. Ratchet was checking for con activity while me and Optimus are watching over Solar waiting for him to wake up. He had so many cuts and bruise all around his body more then I had. I slipped my servo under his and laid my helm down on the side of him as tears when down my face, but I soon felt a wave of sleepiness wash over me as my optics got heavy, soon I was sleep.

( Next day)

Solar's POV

My optics felt like weights, so I slowly forced them open. My sight blurred, my mind muddled haze. Just barely, I made out my surroundings, I remember that I was at the Autobot base. I tried to sit up but I felt a presence holding my right hand. I glance over to the right to see Wasp sleeping next to me holding my hand. I saw dry up energon tears stain her face.

" Crying?!" I thought to myself as maneuver my hand from hers and laid her next to me. As I was sitting up I seen that Optimus was on the floor next to my feet asleep. I smiled looking at peaceful they slept, not wanting to leave me. I sat back against the wall looking up at the ceiling feeling at peace.

A/N

Hoped you liked this new chapter