Nyoom32

Does anyone know how it feels to be fatshamed by their parents? Well I do.

Literally five minutes ago,I was eating yogurt peacefully on my couch while watching Moriah Elizabeth and my mother asked me what I was doing.

I told her that I was eating yogurt and she decides to VERY OPENLY say this:

"You know you're not going to make the netball team if you keep eating like this. You're going to be too heavy."

...

EXCUSE ME?!

As some of you might know,I'm a netball player. I've mentioned it a few times in different books and I've been playing the sport since I was seven.

Every year,there are trials held to decide who's going to represent the province for netball during a tour the following year.

I've made the team every year so,I don't have too many worries,but I still take it very seriously.

Not a single thing has changed about my diet since I started representing my province when I was twelve.

BUT APPARENTLY

My mother thought it would be okay to critsize my weight and body because I was eating fucking yogurt.

Another thing,I recently found out that I weigh more than my brother. Now that is a bad thing...for him. He's 5"11 and I'm 5"4. He weighs 7kgs less than I do and I'm actually at a healthy weight for someone my height.

It's my brother that's under-weight and yet my mother doesn't say a thing about him. She actually joins my brother in calling me "obese".

Do you see the problem? Because my mother clearly can't.

My mother can actually be very emotionally and verbally abusive towards me,but I ignore it and avoid taking legal action because I would have nowhere to go if she were to get arrested.

I don't have any other parent or guardian to go to and I don't have my own house. I don't even have a car to sleep in because I walk everywhere.

If I took legal action,it would do no good. So I have to bare the abuse and crumbling of emotional and mental state for another five or more years. Just until I can get my own house.

Anyways,sorry if this chapter went a little off the rails. I just really needed to vent.

The first round of The Provincial Netball Representive Trials are on Sunday.

Wish me luck✨