"I'm more human than you'll ever be, Parker. He only wants revenge on me, but with you, he could do some serious damage," Steve shot back.

I saw a spark in his eye that flashed only for a second. He was enjoying this as much as I was. For some reason, fighting was something we agreed on. Butting heads felt right. It not only made us bond in an indirect way, but there was a certain exhilaration that came with it. It burned a fire in the pit of our stomachs and kept us running, no matter how many words we exchanged. Maybe it was the thrill of the fight that kept us arguing from day-to-day.

Before I could throw something back at him, Peter stepped in from the side. "You know, most of us didn't have the best backgrounds. Alright? It doesn't matter what we are, human or not. What matters is that we stick together. Not apart."

Barton rolled his eyes. He scoffed, "The first time we met her, she was stealing intel from the enemy and giving it to our other enemy. How is that helpful? How are we so sure she didn't give them everything they needed?"

"I saw what she gave them. It was just busy work for them to decode. Nothing to fret about," Tasha answered him. Her emerald green eyes glanced from him and back to me to show she was on my side. I definitely was starting to respect her a lot more now. "Now, we need to get our heads out of our asses before something happens."

Banner spoke up from the sidelines, "You always have your head in your ass because you think you know everything." He didn't even look up from his work when he said it. It was a very nonchalant thing for him to say.

"Shut it, Banner. You're the big green monster, remember? Don't need to upset him," Tony defended Natasha. He almost stood up to say it. He didn't know how Bruce could say something so bold to one of his best friends.

Bruce's veins popped out of his arm as he tightened his grip on the pen in his hand. His eye twitched and he quickly put his hands on his temples. "This upsets me more than before."

Thor set Mjolnir down on the table and got up from his chair. He frowned instantly. "You all need to calm down. We have our differences, and w-"

Logan furrowed his brow and cut him off, "You're a god. What do you have to worry about? How would you know how we feel?"

Steve scoffed and stood up straight. There was no way he could let this fight go down without defending his friends. "Logan, you're nothing but a careless asshole who does nothing but screw things up with your anger. I've seen you in action and sometimes you need to dial it down a bit."

"You don't know what I've been through," Logan forced out through his clenched teeth. The veins in his temple protruded from his skin. His adamantium claws flew out from his knuckles and he showed them off to the group. He spit out in sheer anger and hatred, "And these? The bane of my fucking existence. I've saved the future. What have you done?"

"Oh, you know," Tony paused for dramatic effect, "saved the world a few times. That's all."

Peter set his hands down on the table calmly and tried not to get too out of hand. He had to stop what was going on before it was too late. "Everyone, stop. This is ridiculous. You're all fighting over nothing."

"Ridiculous? It's needed. We need to get this figured out. Who can we really trust here?" Rogers disagreed.

Soon, everyone was arguing with each other. In a matter of seconds, some arguments spawned into irrelevant topics like disliking some trilogy of movies or breaking one of the household appliances a few hours earlier. That seemed to happen a lot around the tower. These arguments were starting to heat up, and it all started because of me. It was a mistake trying to plan this out with me on the team. Clearly, that's what was wrong. I couldn't just sit back and let myself sulk around the tower in a bored state! I had to get out there. Fight some Hydra agents. Get on my friends' good sides. I just wanted to be out in the field again. It was an eagerness inside of me that I couldn't push back.