The Shining Beacon

Lilith, Nilla, and I were walking the path to the mansion's designated landing zone. When you have enough money and run the largest weapon company in the world, you tend to need those kind of things. Me and Nilla were dragging along our suitcases while Lilith followed. Nilla had mentioned earlier this morning that she didn't have any thing to bring with her so Lilith insisted that we go shopping for her, our treat. Nilla was hesitant at first and insisted that we didn't need to do that, but Lilith can be quite... persuasive, and eventually agreed to the proposal. Lilith was dressed in her Atlesian Special Operatives uniform while she munched on a chocolate croissant.

 Lilith was dressed in her Atlesian Special Operatives uniform while she munched on a chocolate croissant

(Replace the belt buckle and hat cross symbol with the Atlas emblem and no tattoo)

Nilla was wearing her original kimono with her ninjato weapon strapped on her right hip and was steadily, how should I say, inhaling a large container of pineapple. While I, was dressed in my usual Huntsman attire and eating a breakfast croissant, with extra bacon. I mean, a lot of bacon.

Nilla: "You two really didn't- *munch* need to buy all of this stuff for me- *munch* d-don't get me wrong I'm really grateful but-"

Lilith: "Nonsense, of course we did. What kind of people would we be if we didn't help out a fellow Faunus, a cute one at that too~" She said suggestively with a wink as Nilla turns red.

Me: "Come on Lilith, enough of the teasing. At this rate you'll break her brain and I'll end up carrying her and all of her new stuff... along with my own." Lilith pouts back at me while Nilla regains her composure.

Lilith: "Boo, you're no fun."

Nilla: "Sooo, how are we going to be traveling to Vale? Oh! Are we taking a portal that your company made?! Or are we going to ride a mechanical Grimm dragon?! Or-"

Me: "Woah, slow down there Nilla. Now, to address your questions we don't have a portal and no, we don't have a mechanical Grimm. We're just taking the company bullhead."

Nilla: "Oh, that's cool too!" She said flipping from disappointed to excited in a second.

Lilith: "Yes, it is very cool. Weiss shall also be joining the two of you on the trip."