RWBY: Legends "Sable" Trailer

Hey guys and gals! Here is the third trailer for RWBY: Legends. Hope you enjoy!

Another reminder that I do NOT own RWBY, it is owned by Rooster Teeth. Any images and videos shown in this story are NOT owned by me either, they are owned by their respective creators.

—————————————————————————
The camera shows the view of a city in the shadow of night time with only the street lights and the cracked moon lighting the night. The city was asleep besides the likes of those up to less than savory things. The silence is broken and the sight changed to the sound and sight of a fist slamming onto the wooden surface of a bar as the music and sounds of enjoyment play out through the club.

The camera pans out enough to show the person the hand belongs to. A girl, around seventeen of age, with violet, cat like eyes, striped markings around the side of her face and forehead, long, wavy brown hair, and matching tall cat ears.

"What did you say?"

The woman said in a calm, seductive voice. Almost a purr. But she had an underlying violent tone as she quietly glared at the man behind the bar. A black haired and bearded man in a white dress shirt, black vest, and red tie. A man known as Junior.

"I said, if you don't get out of my club we are going to have an issue. I don't serve under age kids. Especially ones that ask to many damned questions."

Junior said while glancing over to some of his men, all in similar outfits to his but included sunglasses, while some were armed with a variety of weapons, red bladed swords and baseball bats were mostly what was carried.

"All I want to know is if you have seen a guy who looks similar to what I do, but has a scar across his left eye, an SDC brand on his right cheek, and is missing half of his right ear. I'll pay."

She said pointing at her cat ears before carefully handling a couple of different colored cards in her left hand showing them off to Junior. He eyed the lien carefully knowing that it was a good amount of money just for a little info. He relented.

"Fine, he and a couple other Faunus in White Fang uniforms came in here looking for a criminal, who's name will cost you a little more sweetheart. I told them that last I heard he was going to meet me here in a couple weeks for a meeting. They left without further argument. Haven't seen them since."

He said swiping the lien from the girls hand as she showed little reaction from the money being taken but did look at him with a deadpanned look.

"That's it?"

"That's it."

He responded counting the lien. After he did he started making a drink and passed it to her.

"On the house. Consider it an apology of sorts for not having much info on your brother."

"I never said-"

She started but was interrupted by Junior.

"You said he looked similar to you so I inferred he was your brother. And your reaction confirmed my suspicion. Now drink it and get out my club. Trying to run a business with out being bothered by some child."

He said turning away and walking through a door behind the bar to the back room obviously not coming back. The girl just sighed and started sipping on the drink, a strawberry sunrise, funny how he made her her favorite drink.

As she was sipping her drink, two obviously intoxicated guys made their way towards her.

"Hey kitty, wanna play a game."

The first man said cross eyed and barely standing but she never gave him any attention.

"Yeah, come on back to our place."

The second man said a bit more coherently than his buddy but the girl still didn't show any reaction to them. Just staring off sipping her strawberry sunrise which angered the two guys.

"Hey! We're talking to you you-"

The second guy said before he was kicked in the face by the girl as she sat her empty glass down, now glaring at the two.

"Language"

She said with an icy stare.

"What the f-"

The first guy started to say before he was punched in the mouth, breaking a few teeth and laying him out on his back as the second guy started getting back up. But she wasn't having any of it as she kicked him in the area where the sun don't shine, knocking him out and turned to the first guy and curb stomped his head into the ground knocking him out as well.

"Creeps"

Was all she said as she walked out the club with an obvious sway in her hips as a few of the guys with their girls stared at her as she left with their girlfriends or wives glaring at them.
—————————————————————————
(A/N)
And that's the Sable trailer finished, tell me what you liked and what you didn't, along with any criticism to help improve my writing. The next chapter will be the last trailer for this book. See you then!
Ice out!