Chapter 5: ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕖𝕝 𝕊𝕦𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕣

Start from the beginning

Alice Jones POV:

I could barely sleep last night

I could barely sleep last night. I feel like a horrible person for everything that has happened. I needed to talk to Michael about everything. I also had to get my story straight. On the fridge downstairs, my dad put a note "date with Lucy, won't be back till 3pm". 

I went outside to feel the warmth of the sun to calm down a bit. It's like NOTHING is calming me down.

Suddenly out of nowhere I heard footsteps behind me

Suddenly out of nowhere I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to be greeted by Maria. She looked worried. After yesterday, I really don't want anything to do with her. I got up from my seat.

"The sheriff is onto us." She spoke.

"What did you make a deal with him or something?" I asked.

 Maria sat down and looked at me with a serious expression. "No... the truth makes me look just as bad as it makes you look!"

"He might want to question us so let's get our story straight!" Maria added.

I nodded and sat down next to her. 

Michael Emerson POV:

I walked into my room to be greeted by Star. Sam probably let her in. She looked a bit annoyed. In her hand was a photo of us.

"I don't want you to hang out with Alice, & Maria anymore." She said as she stood up.

I looked at her in shock. "Star you can't tell me who I can or can't hang out with."

"You hang out with Alice more than you hang out with me now! ALICE IS A BAD PERSON! SHE KILLED CARL!" Star yelled in anger.

I was now boiling with anger. "At least she isn't toxic like you!"

"TOXIC?! I HELPED YOU A MILLION TIMES LAST MONTH! SHE DID SHIT! AND REMEMBER THAT YOU MADE LOVE TO ME! NOT HER!" Star yelled in my face. 

"You wanna hear something?! OUR RELATIONSHIP WAS BUILT OFF TRAUMA! NOTHING ELSE! Me, & ALICE HAVE WAY MORE IN COMMON PLUS SHE'S NICER AND WOULD NEVER ACT LIKE THIS! I'VE KNOWN HER FOR THE SAME AMOUNT OF TIME IVE KNOWN YOU AND NOT ONCE HAS SHE GOT JEALOUS! I should of NEVER followed you that night... It's the biggest regret of my life!"