Chapter 9: • 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 •

Previously on The Lost Boys: Judgement Day...

It is now August 23rd... the day of the supposed Judgement Day. David, Marko, Dwayne, & Max go into Santa Carla and reek chaos at a concert with a now monstrous Thorn aka the Hellhound and devilish bats from hell. Paul, & Josh try to help Alice free herself. Josh is killed by Widow Johnson and out of anger and madness Alice kills Widow Johnson with a stake to the heart. Max returns to Hudson's Bluff and hunts down Alice who is trying to escape using making Hudson's Bluff into her nightmare. Right when he is about kill her, he shows her terrible visions of the future... 

AUGUST 23, 1987 // 4:30 AM 

Alice Jones POV:

We ran out of the caves, exiting near a forest. Edgar started to shake me asking me what I saw and what happened. I was still in complete shock from what I saw. My heart was racing and It's like I couldn't speak properly.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Edgar screamed in my face.

"I- I-" I stuttered.

"EDGAR LEAVE HER ALONE!" Sam yelled.

"We have to get out of here now!" Star at us.

I wiped some of the blood and dirt off my face. "She's right! WE HAVE TO GO BEFORE HE KILLS US ALL!" I screamed. 

Suddenly we all turned around to the noise of devilish bats flying in the distance. There was also lightning that we could see. Inside the colony of flying bats, I could see what looked to be humans. They were coming for us! 

"Oh, you've got to be shitting me!" Sam said wordily

We all stood together. Edgar, & Alan took out their wooden stakes to fight. That won't be enough to fight off all of them. I began to look around to find a place to run and hide. That's when I noticed an opening through the forest.

"THE FOREST! COME ON!"  I yelled. 

We all began running through the dark woods together passing the power lines above. 

It'll take an hour to get back into town at this rate!

Lucy Emerson POV:

"We have to go out and find the kids! They could be in danger! They have been gone for hours!" I explained to Corey.