ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ ᵉʸᵉᵈ ᵍⁱʳˡ

the one thing chris loved about you was your beautiful brown eyes. although matched to his blue eyes you thought you eyes were ugly. he thought differently though.

you had just finish up your hair, pick out some low rise white mom jeans pairing with a cropped pink short sleeved. you were at your house when you heard the doorbell ring.

you already knew who it was opening the door to see chris standing in your doorway with flowers wrapped in brown paper bag.

you melted once you saw them. ' definitely a green flag' you thought as he came inside.

" here you go" he smiles handing you the flowers as you blushed giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading to your kitchen , chris following you.

you check the cabinets for a vase, chris watching you in awe.

after finally finding a good enough vase you put the flowers in before making your way to him, wrapping your arms around him.

chris smiles putting his hands on your waist, kissing your forehead. " did i tell you, you look beautiful?" he tilts his head at you smiling like a dork

you shake your head smiling like a dork as well. " no you didn't- and did i tell you, you look handsome?" he shakes his head a pink tint rushing to his cheeks, hiding in embarrassment in your neck.

" chris why are you nervous we've been dating for 2 years?" you laugh

he shakes his head still hiding in your neck. " y/n we could be married for 20 years and I'd still get nervous around you" he mumbles, you laugh playing with his hair lifting his head to look at him, kissing his lips.

" i love you" you kiss him mumbling

he smiles kissing you more. " i love you more "

he pulls away looking at you up and down as you start to get nervous he laughs. " now the roles are reversed?"

you smile nodding your head wrapping your arms around his neck as he kisses you face multiple times making you blush even more. " chrisssss stopppp" you slur out

he shakes his head, looking at you face smirking. " i love you brown eyes" you shake your head rolling your eyes. " well i love your blu-" before you couldn't finish your sentence he interrupts you mumbling a quick ' shutup '

" let me talk- i love everything about you. the way you're nice to others without knowing them, your style, your beautiful face, the way you get along with my brothers... but I especially love your brown eyes" he smiles watching your face turn into a red tomato.

" CHRIS STOP" you say embarrassedly as he kiss your lips, grabbing your car keys throwing to you , you catching them. " y/n why are you nervous we've been dating for two years?!" he mocks you causing you to roll your eyes.

" are we ready to go now?" you ask

he hums yes holding your hand as you both walk to your car driving to your guys date night place.

CHRISTOPHERSTURNIOLO, all along the waterfall with you, my brown eyed girlview comments

view comments...

user, the brown paper bag. oh my god?!
yn/ln i know🥹🥹

yn/ln, THE SONG BUD?!
christophersturniolo, hehe

matthew.sturniolo, lil bro growing up🥲
christophersturniolo, yessuhhhhh

user, IM CRYING HER SMILEEEEEE

nicolassturniolo, the way i didn't even tell him to put it in a brown paper bag..
yn/ln, YOU DIDNT WHAT?!
christophersturniolo, what can i say ik what my girl likes 😁
user, DEAD ON THE FLOOR.

user, the blue eyed boy and brown eyed girl couple >>>

nicolassturniolo, me and matt taught you so well.
matthew.sturniolo, on bro

yn/ln, i think you won the " the way she looks at me" trend
christophersturniolo, what a dork

user THE WAY SHE LOOKS AT HIM.

user, they're such a green flag couple.

nathandoe08, worlds best couple
yn/ln, love u natey boy
christophersturniolo , 💪💪

madifilipowicz, christopher sturniolo. the mf song.
christophersturniolo, yes yes

user, IM BAWLINGGGGGG

user, her smile is beautiful
user, she is beautiful
christophersturniolo, ong

larray, i'm in love with this relationship
christophersturniolo, love you bro

jenna speaks!
i love them so fucking much.
leave requests down believe cause yk
writers block sucks.