"How long have you been training anyway?" Inhyuk had to ask. To him, even Jisuk wasn't at a level to break Dusiks power. Same for Seongha and Giwook. All their kids weren't at that level yet. "Well...it's been about 2 and a half months?" I said questionably. Mostly because I didn't keep track at all. I just went straight into learning how to use everything my hyung taught me. "What!?" They all simultaneously yelled. "Jeez! Calm down!" I yelled back, covering my ears. "I thought the Hua organization was training you since birth!" Inhyuk admitted, wondering what kind of monster the Hua organization made only to have all his expectations blown away by a simple 2 months training and he's already this good? "No. I'm trying to keep it from my fathers organization too. For all I know, I might end up becoming an heir-" I shivered at the thought. "So I'd rather not put all that annoying crap on my plate. You know? Itll just be nonstop nagging about this and that- plus Elise would only worry about me all the time. She sent a dozen letters asking how I was and if everything's okay. I feel bad for not responding but I really had no choice because I'm trying to keep my distance. Then there's Suho whos helpful yet it feels like I can't get closer to him for some reason but continues to protect me because of fathers orders. I especially don't want to have my fathers enemy's wrath put on me instead-" I stopped. Gulping down any more words I was going to start spouting out. "...yeah, that's- that's why I don't want anyone knowing. Plus...I have to in order to find someone. If they're still out there" I scratched the back of my head. Thinking of hyung. It's an extreme long shot. Worse than finding a needle in a haystack because what if there is no needle? But if I came here. I'm sure he's here too. Since we both passed at the same time.

"...do you have a mentor?" Giwook suddenly asked next. I thought for a moment. Hyung is my mentor. But since he's not here, I couldn't say whether he is my mentor. Plus, my father also participated in the making of some of the journals. So both of them would've been my mentors. "Yes. A few" I said honestly. "What about now?" He asked again, although a bit taken aback by the vague answer of a "few". How many mentors have I had in a span of 2 months? Is what they are thinking. "No. I have no mentors presently. But I'm making everything my past mentors taught me my own. It's the least I could do. And maybe in the far future, I'll have my own disciple to pass the knowledge they showed me" I smiled just thinking about it. It's a long away dream. But I do eventually want to teach someone else what hyung and father taught me. Someone who's like Jiwoo. Still, by then, I hope I can stay in the shadows for as long as I could.

But I knew I probably won't have much time. After all, "that" arc is coming up. As much as it hurts to not have it happen, I had to. Otherwise another important character won't show up if I put a stop to it. Still, even if I wanted to put a stop to it, I probably couldn't. Not with my current level of power. "We're here. Stand in line" Giwook stopped after I moved to the side, standing with Inhyuk and Seongha. Flinching when I felt his hand pat my head. "Hm?" I asked, quite confused but not hating it. I love it whenever Giwook gives me attention. "You're a good kid. I'm sure you'll become even stronger" he praised. "Only if you want me to" I smiled. He paused, clearing his throat then turned away. After the trio found out about my powers, you can say I've grown more comfortable with them. To the point, little remarks I would usually joke around with hyung are now used towards them.

I've grown fond of them. Especially Giwook. Smirking, I couldn't help but notice the slight redness on his ears with his back turned to me. How bad I wanted to jump on his back and tease him more. "...you changed again" Inhyuk mentioned. I turned to him, tilting my head a bit. "I didn't change. I'm just showing you guys a side of me I hardly show to others. It's...it's been a long time since I felt like this" and it was true. Half the time I was here, I mourned my brother and mother. The other half I became obsessed with hiding while growing as strong as I could in order to protect myself. I never tried to stop and simply enjoy myself for a little. Although I may have gotten my kittens and pups, that was more of a distraction. Something to help me from thinking about the night I died.