S4 Part 2 ‹From You, 2000 Years Ago

Start from the beginning

[Y/n]: Ymir..-Her eyes shone- Stop now. -Eren and Zeke remained silent, and both watched as the girl stopped in the middle of her path. Eren's chains disappeared, and on Zeke the same chains appeared on his neck-

[Zeke]: B-But how?!..

[Y/n]: Zeke, you thought I wasn't going to investigate because I was important to this. How wrong you were..- Zeke gasps, (Y/n) smiles as she shakes her head- While you guys were looking at the memories, I traveled back in time...

›–––––––‹

[Frieda]: You're amazing, Historia! Look at how well you can read now!..-Frieda tells Historia-

[Historia]: That's only because you taught me so much!..-Historia grinned as Frieda notices her runny nose-

[Frieda]: Hey, we can't have this. You've got a runny nose. You need to be more ladylike, Historia..-She gives a small lecture as she pulls out a tissue from her bag- Here, blow..-Historia blows her nose against the napkin as Frieda gives her a smile- Ooh! Good! Very well done!..

[Historia]: Hey.. What does being ladylike mean?..-Historia asked-

[Frieda]: Well... I suppose being ladylike means being a lot like this girl right here..-Frieda says, pointing to the girl in Historia's book-

›–––––––‹

The shot changed, showing a girl just like the drawing in the History book. She was walking through a field, looking lost.

[Frieda]: She's a kind girl who's always thinking of others...

In a small town, in a remote place, townspeople were doing their things. Some talked to each other, some worked and others played with the children. The girl grabbed the bucket full of water to put the water in another bucket, an old woman pointed out when she saw an army of horses approaching them.

Everyone remained silent, but it was too late to react. They started a massacre with some who wanted to fight or who were trying to escape. Those who survived were tied by the hands and neck and made to walk in a line.

[Frieda]: The world is full of pain and hardship, so you have to be someone everybody can love

Everyone saw how some of them began to have their tongues cut out. No one could be saved from that, not even Ymir, who was pushed forward to be the next.

Time passed, Ymir and his people worked as slaves for the king. The girl stared at a couple who were kissing while other people were celebrating.

[Frieda]: We all have to help each other out in life

[Fritz]: One of you allowed a pig to escape..-The king spoke to the crowd of slaves- Come forward, or I will gouge an eye from each of you. Slaves have no need for two..-Everyone got scared, so they pointed out the culprit so that they wouldn't end up without an eye- Are you the one who opened the gate?...

The culprit was Ymir, the little girl in the crowd. She looked at all the people in an attempt to ask for help but no one did anything, she knelt in front of the king as a sign of apology to him.

[Fritz]: Very well. You are free..

Ymir was running from those who hunted her as if she were an animal, she had some arrows in her body and a trail of blood came out of her forehead. His breathing was labored by everything he ran, an arrow in her foot caused her to fall to the ground, rolling until she fell.