~Aizawa~

"I'm fine, I'm just thinking at the moment."

~Present Mic~

"Well you better put a halt to that thinking. Nezu is going to speak."

~Nezu~

"All right staff. Today's task is to figure out the murder of this student and to find any clues about Midoriya's disappearance. Do all of you understand?"

~Teachers~

"Yes sir!"

~Nezu~

"Good. And if any of you encounter a student, refrain from telling them a thing and escort them back to their dorm. With that said you are all dismissed."

With these final words, the teachers got up from their seats and begin stepping out of the faculty room. Afterwards they started their task they were given by Nezu.

~1A dorms~

While the teachers were doing the task they were given. The students of class 1A were gather together on the lower floor, thinking about Deku and where he could be at this moment.

~Uraraka~

"Hey you guys, do you think Deku all right?"

~Iida~

"Of course he's all right Uraraka. He's strong."

~Todoroki~

"I believe what Iida is saying. Wherever he is at the moment, he is fine. He has the strength to protect himself."

~Tsuyu~

"There right Ochako. So don't worry. Midoriya will be just fine.

~Uraraka~

"If you guys think Deku's all right, then so do I."

~Iida~

"I'm glad you think same Uraraka. And who knows, he might come walking through those doors tomorrow."

~Uraraka~

"Ha, yeah he might?"

As those four were thinking that Deku was all right. A few of the others were not thinking the same.

~Warehouse~

Outside of the city in empty Warehouse where the villains who escaped. As they were still dressed in there prison jumpsuits, they began searching through open boxes that were full of clothes.

~Gentle Criminal~

"Hmm, so many clothes but none in my style."

~La Brava~

"Anything looks good on you Gentle."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Why thank you La Brava. Still have you found any clothes your size yet?"

~La Brava~

"No I haven't. The clothes that I found that I thought could fit me where actually all children's clothes."

~Gentle Criminal~

"I see, but there has to be something in here that could fit you?"

As Gentle Criminal kept searching through the clothes. Mustard had to throw in his own remark.

~Mustard~

"Why don't you just wear those children clothes you? You're basically the same size of a as a child after all."

He says that as he sits on a crate wearing the clothes he found in the boxe.

~La Brava~

"Excuse me!? I am not a child! I am a grown woman!"

~Mustard~

"Ha, that's hard to believe."

~Gentle Criminal~

"Stop that! I will not have you talk to La Brava that way!"

~Mustard~

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do about it?"

~Gentle Criminal~

"Do not test me boy."

As the two looked at one another with violin intentions. They began to hear the sound of metal clanking. Hearing that they turn their heads and looked up at the walkway where they saw the person who saved them, who was making that clanking sound with a crowbar in his hand as a lightning hit the railing of the walkway.

~???~

"I didn't save you so you can kill each other. I saved you so you could work for me."

~Gentle Criminal~

"I know we agreed to work for you. But how are we supposed to work for you if we don't know who you are?"

~Mustard~

"Yeah the geezer makes appoint. So how about you show us who you are."

~???~

"Are you really sure you want to know who I am?"

~Mustard~

"Yeah we do, now take off that hat and show us your face."

~???~

"Hehehe. All right then, since you asked so nicely. I'll oblige to your request."

After saying that the person grabbed on to the brim of the fedora and lifted it off of his head which now revealed his face. Which was shocking for Gentle Criminal, La Brava, and Mustard.

~Mustard~

"No way."

~La Brava~

"Oh my goodness."

~Gentle criminal~

"It is you."

~To be continued~