Not My Type - 10 ( Euphoria )

Start from the beginning

But he completely ignore his reaction and poured fair amount of lubricant gel on to his palm and coated his rock hard dick and he smeared leftover gel on his entrance to make it easy for him. But Jade got goosebumps all over at the coolness on his entrance but as soon as his brain process what is going to happened next. TJ could sense his fear and agitation so he decided to give him the comfort. He slowly leaned down and captured his lips while rubbing his cheek. During that hot kiss he slowly adjusted himself between Jade's legs and positioned himself at his entrance without noticing. Then he rubbed his tip on his entrance and started to push inside slowly. But as soon as he entered Jade started to tremble out of pain.

"....Tylor...god...I can't...."

Jade stutter out while tears dripping down his face but TJ was calm as fuck and push his full length with one slow stroke earning a painful cry. But in respond to his cry he deepened the Kiss to make him distract and meanwhile he stayed in the same position giving him some time to adjust. As soon as his facial muscles relaxed TJ took the hint to move. He slowly started to move while Jade put his hands on TJ's back painting his back with bloody nail marks.

Jade scratched his back with his nails incessantly, bearing down on the pain in his newly streched hole. But TJ on the other hand even though he felt the blood flowing from the scratches on his back, he ignored it for a moment and completely focused his mind on Jade to find the sensitive parts of Jade's body, as if to show him how much pleasure is hidden in the pain.

!...Baby bear it for me little bit longer...."

He said while planting kisses all over his sweaty but still unbelievably gorgeous face. Jade stared at him with glossy eyes they were screaming the discomfort and the pain he was feeling right now but It didn't take too long for him to find his prostate and he smirked to himself then he brutally give it a hard thrust sending Jade somewhere beyond the heaven. Jade throw his head back on the pillow and cry out of unbearable pleasure.

"....Ooooh my god...Tylor..I can't hold...."

Jade moan out his name unable to hold himself. TJ smirked at his reaction and continue to hit same spot over and over as a result Jade wrapped his legs around TJ's body giving him the fully access to his body while reaching his high for the 2nd time.

"....Baby say my name that's right I will take you to the heaven which hidden in hell...."

TJ whisper in to Jade's ear making him shiver at his husky voice and then continue to fuck him brutally through his sensitive orgasm making Jade oscillating between consciousness and unconsciousness.

"....Tylor I can't. God it is too much...."

Jade started to mumbling unable to take his brutal abuse on his prostate anymore but TJ completely neglected his complaint and took his cold hands and pined them above his head.

"....Baby tell me is anybody else give you this much pleasure??? Did any girl fuck you like I do??? tell me baby....."

TJ asked leaning towards him without slowing down his phase. Jade wasn't in a status to talk so he truthfully shocked his head to say no.

"....Oooh baby I need words. Words baby...Words I wanna here you..."

TJ said giving him a 10 times hard thrust. Jade felt like crying over the pleasure but he didn't have the streangth but he tried to gather all he had in him and stutter out a weak "No" to his question.

But that poured more than enough fuel to TJ's burning ego and he captured his lips again and sped up. It didn't take 2 minutes to reach his 3rd high and he shoot cum between them trembling and sweating so bad. Then TJ cumed so hard in his abused hole. TJ locked his eyes on Jade's gorgeous face while Jade's eyes were closed tight enjoying his chanel getting filled with his hot semen and enjoying his own orgasm to the fullest.

TJ just stayed the same position for a minute then slipped out making Jade whining at the friction

TJ just stayed the same position for a minute then slipped out making Jade whining at the friction. Then he dropped next to Jade catching his breath trying his best to calmed down his racing heart. Jade on the other hand he was still in the best euphoria he experienced in his whole life. He had never cumed this much in such a short time. Honestly it was overwhelmingly great. Few minutes passed without exchanging any words between them it wasn't an uncomfortable silence they both needed that time to catch their breath. TJ was the 1st one to talk.

"....Jade sweetie stay here I will get you cleaned up. okey...."

Jade was breathing like an asthma patient even when TJ came back from the quick shower with wet towels in his hand. TJ smirked at the sight infront of his eyes. Jade was glistening with sweat and his cum. What a sight to watch.

"...Jade baby I'm gonna get you cleanup ok...."

With that TJ started to whip his body with wet towel making Jade blush deep shade of peachy pink. But he was too exhausted and too embarrassed to say anything. TJ took his time to clean his delicate yet strong body while admiring every little detail.

After cleaning he lift his eyes to look at him but Jade was already fall asleep out of pure fatigue. TJ smirked at his gorgeous figure and slowly lay down next him ignoring the fact that they didn't even change the bed sheets after sex. TJ locked his eyes at Jade who was sleeping peacefully with nothing on his mind but TJ knew he will be freaking out in the next morning but he was so ready to take the risk because he knew that there won't be turning back because he was already in too deep.

He admit that he was confused and he still is but that didn't bother him anymore because he was sure about one thing. That one thing is he really wanted to have something with this blonde beauty and that something wasn't just sex for sure. With that thought he slowly caressed Jade's face and sighed automatically. Then slowly forced his own eyes to drift in to sleep.

Next Day Morning,

TJ, who was fast asleep, heard the sound of his phone ringing. He reached out in his sleep and held the phone to his ear not even bothering to look at who was calling.

"....You dirty baster where the hell are you??? Everyone asking about you fucker...."

TJ opened his eyes in anger to the annoying sound of Chad's voice on the other end of the phone. But as soon as he opened his eyes automatically his eyes landed on the clock and the was enough to change his whole mood. It was 9.48 am. When he remembered that he was the one who allocated this meeting, he mentally face palmed and said in low voice.

"....Fuck, I overslept..."

"....Of course you did...."

"....Chad do me a favor...."

"....There you go again. Am I your slave or something...."

Chad said in a mocking tone. TJ rolled his eyes at his comment but decided not to argue because he knew he was wrong this time.

"....Listen, Chad discuss the game plan til I come, I will be there exactly at 10.30. Tell them I was late because I got some argent matter to solve...."

"....Ok be hurry...."

TJ hangup soon and immediately jumped out of bed and got ready to run to the washroom, but remembered something and froze on the spot.

((//❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for the previous votes ❤️. Hope you enjoy this chapter too. I will update asap❤️ 🌈 //))

To be continue