"My hands are freezing," Hayley complained.

"Babe I told you you should've brought the globes," Morgan took off her own globes and put it on Hayley's hands. "There." She said and kissed the back of her hands.

I've never seen Morgan so smitten by someone.

Who would've ever thought the person to get her like this would be Hayley Duvall?

"Thanks babe." Hayley's cheeks were red and not because of the cold, she leaned in and pecked her girlfriend's lips.

"You two make me want to kill myself." Michael said as he walked pass them.

"Don't worry man, we'll hook you up with some guy." Jason patted Michael's back as he walked hand in hand with Norah.

"Yeah and we won't make you third wheel," Norah reassured the guy.

"Thanks guys."

Once we entered the bar we all took of jackets and left it hanging at the entrance. Jason was the one to find us a seat while the rest of us went for our free beers and Michael went to pay for his and Jason's. Beer is not even my favorite thing to drink but I don't complain.

When I saw Elizabeth sit besides me on the table I smiled at her, which she returned. I felt a kick on my knee and I turned to see Morgan giving me a confused look—a 'what the fuck' kind of look to be precise. I shrugged in response but she kept her narrowed at me until Hayley called for her attention.

I felt my phone vibrate on my pocket—probably a text from Divya, she last texted this morning with a picture of Grace sleeping on my bed to annoy me. When I checked I found it was not Divya... but Jessie.

I haven't thought of her in all day now that I think about it.

My eyes widened when I saw what she had texted.

It was a picture of her in only her towel after showering.

Christ.

I put the phone down a bit and checked to see Dana and Elizabeth —who were the ones I was in between— engrossed in their own conversations.

I didn't reply, I just locked my phone and put it back on my pocket.

I can't do this right now.

"How fast can any of you chug a beer?" Morgan asked.

"Ten seconds." Jason responded.

"Bullshit." I scoffed.

"Babe back me up." Jason looked his girlfriend.

"Jase I've never seen you drink a beer in ten seconds, I'm sorry." Norah rubbed his arm with a guilty look, maybe for not lying.

"I'll show, give me that." He took the beer from Morgan. "Timer anyone?"

"Got it." Monique said with her phone on the table, ready to press start.

"One, two, go!" I said and he grabbed the beer and began to chug it down, I was kinda worried about him chocking with the liquid but when he put the beer back down on the table my mouth fell agape.