Marriage or Deal Proposal-03

Continuing from previous part:->

So in previous part Moran decided to get married for their parents happiness...they take this decision as Deal Proposal for one year.

Karan: You change, me next room me hu? And wear something thick, it is cold outside

She nodded with smile and he left..

She change herself in comfortable clothes and jumped on her bed which was so soft and warm..she immediately get inside the blanket and signed happily..

Karan enter her room after changing his clothes..he locked the door and sit beside her.

Karan: Are u ok, monami?

Monami who was inside the blanket took out her head and give him smile

Monu: Hii aap yaha, kuch kaam tha?

Karan: Haan Dinner nahi karna hai kya aaj?

Monu: aap room me order kardo, mujhe neeche restaurant me jaana ka mann nhi hain

Karan: Sure Raani Sahiba, To aapke liye kya order kiya jaaye?

Monami with her cute smile: Kuch bhi!

And again close her eyes, karan smile seeing her cute antics..he order light food foe them..

Karan was adoring her cuteness, she was looking like a baby who was sleeping while hugging her teddy.

He softly creases her hairs.

Bell ring, "Room Service"

Karan signed and opened the door, staff arrange dinner on table and left..

Karan took a look at monami who was sleeping snoring 😴

Karan softly calls her: Monu!

Monu: umm...sone do na

Karan: No wake up, first have something, then sleep...

Monu: good night Karan!

Karan: no and remove her blanket and made her sit, she was cutely rubbing her eyes with pout..

Karan giggle seeing her pout, she glare at him .

Karan: OK gussa baad me kar lena, pehle apna favourite Mutter Paneer Khao.

Monu excitedly sit up: Wow Mutter Paneer and Rice??

He nodded with smile.

Monu immediately run to couch and grab food in her plate and start eating it happily..

Karan with raised eyebrows: Abhi to kisko bohut nini aa rahi thi?

And sit beside her

Monu with cheese smile: Food is Love karu, aap nhi samjhoge.😁

Karan leaned towards her and whispers huskily, "Aap sikha do phir"

She Shivered due to his proximity, she licked her lips nervously.. Karan gulped seeing her plumpy lips...he just wanted to kiss her senselessly.

Suddenly they heard lightning as it was about to rain in Manali..

Monu jumped in fear and immediately land on Karan's lap..

He groaned due to her touch and hold her tightly, she hide herself in his chest. Karan take her close to his heart.

" Dil pe nahin kaabu
Kaisa yeh jaadu

Yeh mausam ka jaadu
hai mitwa
Na ab dil pe kaabu
hai mitwa

Naina jisme kho gaye
Deewane se ho gaye
Nazara woh harsu
hai mitwa
Yeh mausam ka jaadu hai mitwa"

Suddenly it started raining heavily. Now it was cold inside, karan off the AC, monu snuggled more into him to get some warmth from his body.

Karan: Monu let me put some fire in chemani(fireplace) it will warm the room..

Monu immediately get inside the blanket..

Karan arrange wood properly and through lighter he put fire in fireplace.

Then he went back to monu

Monu: Karan tum bhi blanket me aa jao bohut thand hai bahar!

Karan nodded and took his shoes out and get inside the blanket.

Monu smile at him, he leaned towards her, she look at him with confused expression

Monu: kya hua Karan?

Karan: umm..kuch nhi and he look another side, monu find something fishy.

Suddenly the light went off and darkness surround in room...

Karan took the candle from side drawer..

Waiter from outside: Excuse me sir! Landslide ki wajah se light cut ho gayi hain, kya hum aapka doorse room kiski aur ko de sakte hain, actually some passengers yaha fas gaye hain...

Karan look at monami...

Monu: Karan dedo tum apna room...tum mere paas reh lena, waise bhi mujhe akele dar lagta hain..

Karan: accha theek hain me apna luggage lekar aata hu..tab tak tum yahi raho, ok?

Monu immediately hold his hand

Monu: mujhe akele chod kar mat jao na!

Karan: Accha to phir chalo mere saath, but wear your jacket and shawl too..

She nodded and karan make her stand properly as it was dark in the room except the candle who was provide a little light in room...

Thanks For Reading ❤️