STORY 10 vaishalikhand village

Moran are married and today they are going to a gao(village) named as vaishalikhand.....

■All couples and cadets are gone join this trip, all were very  happy and excited for the trip...

■Everyone wants to know about village culture  and wants to  experience of living there just like villagers....

■So all pack their stuff as simple villagers who are migrated to vaishalikhand for work, food and place....

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Let's Start the Story.......

Moran are sleeping peacefully while hugging each other tightly

Till karan phone rings and he put that on speaker and snuggled more into the hug....

Phone person: janaab kab tak aaunge....sab log 1 hour tak pooch jayege bus stand

Karan in sleeping tone: shaad half hour tak pooch jaoga and cut the phone....

Karan woke up and look at monu..

Karan smiles and kiss her forehead then cheeks and then kiss on her lips softly..

Karan: monu uttho trip par nahi jaana??

Monu: khadoos sone do na....but Karan pick her in his arms, and they have romantic shower...

But monu is hell angry on  karan...so washroom se aate hi usska collar pakad leti hai....

"You khadoos tumhari himaat kaise hui mujhe aisse uthane ki"??

Karan look at monu then notice that she is in towel only and smriked...

Monu noticed that smrik and say: ab aise shakal kyu banna rahe ho?

Karan:monu me soch raha tha ki trip cancel kar dete hai....purra din bed par rehte hai....what say baby?? And kiss her cheeks

And pull her closer by her waist... monu is shocked with sudden action...

But karan start kissing her neck and about to remove her towel but monu pinches his shoulder and ran towards washroom....

While going monu say:

Bohot shoq hai na romance k ab dekho,  do punishment dungi tumko.....

Karan in excitement asked: really punishment kya karna? I agree for the punishment...(with wide smile)

Monu(smriked and say) : Special Agent Karan Shergill aapki punishment ye hai ki 1 week tak no touching ,no kissing at all.....Mera mood karega to me kar sakti hu...par aap nahi

And left to change....

Here Karan is in shocked

Pov: kya yaar gao me kya kya soch tha romance karoga choti si hut me aur ye to...and make sad pout....

Moran got ready and reached bus stand...they have already arranged private bus for them....

Karan: faizi, sanju kaise ho tum dono?

Faizi: janaab hum theek hai aap batao

Sanju: sirji ek dum chakus(perfectly fine)hai

Note: I don't know know sanjana language properly.

Trio hug each other....simi too hug each other and everyone get settled down....

Moran are together and monu put her head on his chest and kiss there....Karan smiles

Monu: Karan tum mujhse kabhi dur to nahi jaunge na(asked innocently while looking into his eyes)

Karan kiss her forehead and asked: kya hua jaan? Aisse aachanak

Monu: batao na karu

Karan: kabhi chod kar nahi jaunga aapko Raani Sahiba....aur waise bhi apni dhadkan se dur kon hota hai bhala?(asked with cheese smile)

Monu blushes and hug him tightly..  he too hug her back...

All reached vaishalikhand at night....

They meet with some villagers who give them a rent house.....

At night..this place is new for them...so karan asked them to be alert...

faizi arrange food for everyone...

Karan secured the house by checking locks of door...

Sid and bala connected all phones with academy as if they land in trouble they can help them....

Sanju and karan light dekh rahe the, switch board & all

Chitra bedsheets arrange kar rahi thi with koel

Sumanji and monami arranging food items which was brought by faizi....

Monami call everyone for the dinner.....

Karan: Guys sabko alert rehna hai ye vahi gao hai jisse bohot saari complains aa rahi hai.....

Faizi: Haan specially ladke jitna ho sake gao ki ladkiyo se dur rehna .

Monami: Haan iss gao k rule hai agar ladka ladki saath to shaadi.....so be careful guys...

All nodded in yes and started their dinner...

After dinner everyone get to their respective rooms....

In moran room...

Karan: monami blanket?

Monami: coming

And come with one blanket....

Monami: karu sirf ek hi mila issme adjust karna hoga said with pout

But karan smriked and say: why not rani saheba and pull her closer....

But monu stopped him..

Don't forget, u got a punishment...so stay away from me Mr Shergill...

And control yourself....and sleep(with stern face)

Karan made cute pout and lay on bed facing other side.....

Thank you...

Stay tuned for next part...

Do vote,comment and follow my account....

Byee..!!